What A C***

Oh please! They aint hard, don't even let me compare old RAM tunes to those!!!!!!!!

I do think swag is good but its called 'SWAG ' ffs think I need to get my swaggerjagger on LMAO

you really are a miserable bastard dagz.lol
how can you dislike a tune based on its name?

you really are a miserable bastard dagz.lol
how can you dislike a tune based on its name?

Its just anyone who uses the word 'Swag' makes me cringe Let alone a tune called by it. I did say I liked it tho in fairness, just not the name of it

Im an old miserable cunt who just wants it to go back to how it used to be when it was fun and enjoyable. When I had a new Andy C set every month and it was just drum & bass not all these sub genres of new sounds. I could go on but blah blah blahh

Last edited:
Its here because of me I tell you :teeth:

I do try not to curse too much tho, honest

Oh please! They aint hard, don't even let me compare old RAM tunes to those!!!!!!!!

uhm if membrane / babylon aint hard (and actually warrior/from autumn to ashes aswell) then please tell me what's hard because I am guessing you don't mean really hard stuff like technical itch or limewax.

I liked ram's recent output, and you cant compare the state of dnb now with the state of dnb 10 years ago

Dagz how old are you?

You don't type like a jaded oldskooler yearning for the good days when amens were amens and ravers lived in caves. you type like a 14 yr old. Got a feeling you might not be English though which might explain it?

man RAM are putting out plenty of hard tunes you just have the perception they don't because they put out lighter commercial stuff too. in fact almost all labels are firing on all cylinders.

man RAM are putting out plenty of hard tunes you just have the perception they don't because they put out lighter commercial stuff too. in fact almost all labels are firing on all cylinders.

Most of Ram is softer stuff though. You don't see Virus doing that. In fact, Virus would probably only release two songs off that new Loadstar album. Warrior being one of them.

mate.. the label has varying output. always has, always will.. fucking get over it

Back
Top Bottom