What A C***

Yes but we all no that they could do a set without dubs in! I think that's just an excuse for them

I get what you're saying BUT it's an incentive for people to go out and see them live. You're always guaranteed to hear some brand new tracks whenever you hear one of their sets.

Headlock and Perfect World are the only 2 good tunes he's made, the rest of his stuff is ridiculously overrated.

this x 1000000. i tried really hard to like the other ones, but if you have both headlock and perfect world there is no need to have any of his other tunes in your collection

Think its to do with the sarcy comments more than the actual recordings that people are pissed about..

I totally take back what I said about HYPE. He posted about his show the night I wrote that. He also posted his playaz@fabric monthly free mix. Hype is a legend

I still think these RAM lot are a bunch of tight c***s tho !

^^

the why am i the only that has to fly comment is just stupid. I hope that was tongue in cheek

It was; I'm not fortunate enough to live on the exciting side of the world for live DNB so I feel what that poster was sayin'. Plane tickets and good hotels aren't cheap, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Never heard of this guy; is his stuff good enough to be that arrogant?

It was; I'm not fortunate enough to live on the exciting side of the world for live DNB so I feel what that poster was sayin'. Plane tickets and good hotels aren't cheap, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Great comment, think you have summed it up right there lol

- - - Updated - - -

equally, usually promoters pay for the flights, and he will be doing it on tours, so he will have two flights, and then stay in the country for a month or so (afaik) so i doubt he will actually pay that much at all.

i could be wrong though

I totally understand times have changed and they have to keep up with the times which means a lot of new sounds. Some good some great but I don't think they pack the punch they used to but is that a case of the scene changing? That's a whole other thread completely tho

Ram will always be a top label for me because of Turbulence and Stomp. As for the sister label well im bord of that already I just want the main label to drop some hard tracks again.

AND I WANT A NEW ANDY C SET ALREADY!

you want the main label to drop some hard tracks again? have you completely missed rams recent output?

from autumn to ashes, babylon / membrane, swag, warrior, all killer "harder" tracks

Back
Top Bottom