Too many VIP's

An btw I'd much rather pay to watch pendulum do a greatest hits set, than pay to watch Hazard!!!

You serious? I could count Pendulum's great tunes on one hand, that would make for a pretty short set. And the sun does shine out Hazards ass right now :not_worth ;)

Sorry just that every jump up head seems to think the sun shines out of his arse

not really its more the fact you cant stand him and need to get the point across in every slightly related thread. its cool if you dont like hazard... each to their own!

You serious? I could count Pendulum's great tunes on one hand, that would make for a pretty short set. And the sun does shine out Hazards ass right now :not_worth ;)

What??

Tarantula? Vault? Voodoo People rmx? Toxic Shock? Hold Your Colour? Back to You? Spiral? Still Grey? Another Planet? Bloodsugar? Terminal? I could go on... There's both your hands done... An every single one of them tunes are better than todays jump up...

Edit: removed the un-needed dig at hazard

Last edited:
not really its more the fact you cant stand him and need to get the point across in every slightly related thread. its cool if you dont like hazard... each to their own!

I have nothing against the guy, I just think he's extreamly over-rated... But like I've said before thats just me an my opinion...

B0000032V8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have nothing against the guy, I just think he's extreamly over-rated... But like I've said before thats just me an my opinion...

thats cool having an opinion, everyones got one, but no ones asked you for it, no ones said, oi scotty what do you think of Hazard? you just find any chance you get to get your opinion across when no ones asked for it!!!

thats cool having an opinion, everyones got one, but no ones asked you for it, no ones said, oi scotty what do you think of Hazard? you just find any chance you get to get your opinion across when no ones asked for it!!!

I was replying to a certain idiot who posted the following:

haha its because it makes them feel like bad asses lollllzzzz but there are way too many haters on jump up here but i do have to agree with pendulm is gay

Well, here's another thread that has gone off topic.

:word:

Anyway yeah, some vips are a waste of a vinyl an shud be for VIP's only... But tracks like Ask Not VIP should be released because it completely destroys the original... Things like Machete VIP (not a dig at hazard) should be kept for use by the big dj's

Hazard....everybody having a big fat ball sucking dry wank over him.

Yeah with good reason :boxing:

Oh & although I do rate Hazard, this was just a post to throw the original topic more off course really.

Becuase Jump up VIPs were mentioned. Which relates to Jump Up, which relates to Hazard. Which relates to everybody having a big fat ball sucking dry wank over him.

So if make a thread called

"nu urban music shutting down it"

it will go like this, nu urban shop shutting down sells drum and bass which relates to sub genres in drum and bass which relates to jump up which relates to Hazard which relates to Machete which relates to its VIP??

no it wouldn't, its just people saying shit that isn't needed in a thread!!

So if make a thread called

"nu urban music shutting down it"

it will go like this, nu urban shop shutting down sells drum and bass which relates to sub genres in drum and bass which relates to jump up which relates to Hazard which relates to Machete which relates to its VIP??

You've got it man.

Gold star.

Now get from Turkey Gravy to Sellotape in 5 steps....

Chill the fuck out man. It's a fucking forum.

I know you're upset that you idol is being slated, but this is neither the time or the place for a nervous breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom