Too many VIP's

i know what you mean nearly everything in the general section turns into i love/hate jump up argument so i started a thread where people can have there petit squabbles

technicly we are still on topic... As Hazard makes VIP's, also Jump up is a genre which has artists that make VIP's :D

They should change the name of this site to
www .ihate/lovejumpup-ihate/lovehazard/mcsarewank/brilliant/whosebetterandycorfrictionforum.com

(y)

Last edited:
funny-monkey-43.jpg

Anyway yeah, some vips are a waste of a vinyl an shud be for VIP's only... But tracks like Ask Not VIP should be released because it completely destroys the original... Things like Machete VIP (not a dig at hazard) should be kept for use by the big dj's

I think Sigma - El Presidente VIP destroys the original completely !
Timewarp VIP is a joke for one night!
so there are a lot of bad vips... but there are also some which are really better than the original !

Definately more shit VIP's than good ones, i can think of loads of crap ones and only one decent one at the minute, Demo and Cease: Ladies Night VIP is a proper banger.

nice to see young scotty still guarding this thread with his life. jesus man you spend nearly as much time on here as i do we needs a life bruv

:D just skint till friday mate, an normally i'm in work so got nothin better to dao, I mean i'm not actually gonna do work am I???

Lol, same here man.

Not too busy in work at the moment, so may as well come on here.

It's better than updating stupid spreadsheets, which is what I'm supposed to do when there's no translation work.

Still loving block control VIP, i think the crowd would have lost it the first time they dropped that

Keep em for the big boys IMO, gives everyone something to talk about and the post-rave drinks ,

timewarp VIP... ive heard loadsa different versions of this, including a fuckign amazing / weird one i heard sub focus play where it goes off on some mad one and almost beocmes a trance tune. was sick tho

Back
Top Bottom