Too many VIP's

fuck this site is full of fucking moany old bastards isnt it!try actually enjoying our scene and the music that goes with it instead of constant "blurrr murrr moany groany... hazards shit,rewinds r shit..,too much this..not enuff that...lol"if you dont like it....FUCK OFFFFF!!!! me dun now lol!

Last edited:
clipz and die are terrible for vips. always rehashing tunes.
guess it's not a bad thing sometimes. but after a while you just think 'hey guy, write something new instead of being lazy'
but there are some terrible vips out there, offline vip being one of them. although, i half think that's tongue in cheek. would any serious producer have some sample goin 'clipz! audio zooo.... offline vip bbbaaabbbyyyyyy'

Yeh like the fuckin 15 version of number 1, how much did they kill that tune???

fuck this site is full of fucking moany old bastards isnt it!try actually enjoying our scene and the music that goes with it instead of constant "blurrr murrr moany groany... hazards shit,rewinds r shit..,too much this..not enuff that...lol"if you dont like it....FUCK OFFFFF!!!! me dun now lol!

You cant talk you have come into a thread to complain about people complaining about things...

No one was really complaining, just discussing.

I quite like the other version of 'Number One'. There's Number 2 as well though which's called 'Back Inside' which I also thought was pretty decent.

I like the VIP, prefer it to the original actually but then they made that miking it mix, which kind of just killed the song

haha its because it makes them feel like bad asses lollllzzzz but there are way too many haters on jump up here but i do have to agree with pendulm is gay but any ways i liek dreadlock vip but vips do make a set intresting if u have a crowd that listens to the same song over in a mix hears it there o okay this tune is okay then boom thier is a change lolz

haha its because it makes them feel like bad asses lollllzzzz but there are way too many haters on jump up here but i do have to agree with pendulm is gay but any ways i liek dreadlock vip but vips do make a set intresting if u have a crowd that listens to the same song over in a mix hears it there o okay this tune is okay then boom thier is a change lolz

Like puttin z's on the end of words makes you feel like a bad ass... LOLZZZZ!!! :boxing:

An theres a reason people hate jump an thats cos it has deteriorated big time...
An btw I'd much rather pay to watch pendulum do a greatest hits set, than pay to watch Hazard!!!

Back
Top Bottom