Too many VIP's

sorry about the appaling spelling/ writing. i suffer from dislexia. i think you can tel what im trying to write. so no its not that im thick! end of the day if i was that thick i wouldnt hve my own company, and be able to travel with the hated hazard everywhere around the world that he goes. as for my disabilty. if you wanna have a crack feel free. i cant help being dislexic you can help being a arsehole

you know what i dont even like machete. but its a classic. how about giving your arse a break, and speak out your mouth. ok who would you rate?

I'll ignore the bold bit as I cba arsed getting into a full on argument with you, But artists I'am really feeling at the min:

Brookes Brothers
Chase & Status
Sub Focus
Culture Shock
Noisia
High Contrast
Commix
Breakage

sorry about the appaling spelling/ writing. i suffer from dislexia. i think you can tel what im trying to write. so no its not that im thick! end of the day if i was that thick i wouldnt hve my own company, and be able to travel with the hated hazard everywhere around the world that he goes. as for my disabilty. if you wanna have a crack feel free. i cant help being dislexic you can help being a arsehole

I wasn't having a crack at you mate, I meant this guy who started Scotty off on a rant...

haha its because it makes them feel like bad asses lollllzzzz but there are way too many haters on jump up here but i do have to agree with pendulm is gay but any ways i liek dreadlock vip but vips do make a set intresting if u have a crowd that listens to the same song over in a mix hears it there o okay this tune is okay then boom thier is a change lolz

haha dude i dont cAre really. my pals rip me for it all the time. it once took me like 10 minutes to try to spel who???? but you know what. regarding hazard. he is the only artist, mc or dj who got booked elsewhere while in dam. he played rotterdam, and he was the only dj/mc who had to leave straight away to go another country to play ( not england ) thtas a fact!

I'll ignore the bold bit as I cba arsed getting into a full on argument with you, But artists I'am really feeling at the min:

Brookes Brothers
Chase & Status
Sub Focus
Culture Shock
Noisia
High Contrast
Commix
Breakage

there all ok producers. not shit not good. i dont understand where you would develope such a hatred for a particular genre? i dont know? when i was a wee bit younger than you it was jungle ( the main genre ) then drum and bass ( the liquid stuff ) all the guys who thought they were to kool for scool slated jungle. its no different now

there all ok producers. not shit not good. i dont understand where you would develope such a hatred for a particular genre? i dont know? when i was a wee bit younger than you it was jungle ( the main genre ) then drum and bass ( the liquid stuff ) all the guys who thought they were to kool for scool slated jungle. its no different now

Mate tbh, jump up got me into drum & bass, I dont hate the genre I hate what it has become... Everything sounds the same...

you know what anyone that knows escape on here can azsk him. i dont even really like dnb to much anymore. the only reason i go out is cos im with H. I couldnt think of anything worsse than being stuck on a dance floor with a load of sweaty pilled up kids, and from what i read on here thieves too! i usually see 20 mins of the artist before H and after him. all i can do is go by what my ears and eyes hear and see. whenever he touches down everyone goes fucking mentle. fucking hell my cousin came to inno with us. he's dutch never heard of any of the djs. he said next day "fuck me they all went nuts when your buddy went on"??? god knows? back to boy better know or terrafirma for me i think

ok riddle me this then batman..... if he as you have agreed is a leader, and you have already stated that you liked jump up. its just "you hate what its become it all sounds the same" hows it hazards fault if people try copy him. he as we've both agreed leadsnot follows. so serious..... did he fuck your girl or something lol you got a seated hatred there son!

ok riddle me this then batman..... if he as you have agreed is a leader, and you have already stated that you liked jump up. its just "you hate what its become it all sounds the same" hows it hazards fault if people try copy him. he as we've both agreed leadsnot follows. so serious..... did he fuck your girl or something lol you got a seated hatred there son!

I was being slightly sarcastic, but like I have said I nothing against Hazard I have some of his older tunes, I just know he has far more potential than the shitty tunes he's releasing at the minute...

Sorry mate but I wont be replying anymore... Nothin against you Im just pissing people off now, and I have made my opinion on Hazard and Jump Up many a time, just dig up one of the hundred Hazard/Machete/Jump Up threads an read through...

Back
Top Bottom