This time 10 years ago, who was the best Dj on the scene?

Ten years ago was 2002. Fucking hell... Anyway, Zinc was my favourite DJ since day. I remember going to Accelerated Culture around the time Adam F dropped the Kaos album, that set was fucking mental.

How old are you bro ? I just want to make sure you wasnt under 16 ten years ago cus if you was you have no say in this thread ! nobody does under that age. To make a decent comment on who was what back in the day you have to of been old enough to realise. Just saying

I was 20...fucking relax there opinion police. It's my opinion, just like every other response in this or any other thread...are you old enough to realise that there is no right or wrong in a thread like this?

Anyone can download a set from back then by anyone mentioned in this thread and decide for themselves. I just think that SS was not then, and still is not today, a good Dj. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

SS was the one to follow 92/93/94 as formation records was like the ram of today i suppose , so many good tunes on that label back then it was buy on site everytime with stuff from Tango , rythem for reasons , SS, Ratty ,EQ , Mental Power and the International Rudeboys etc

DJ Playa was awesome back in the day...

But Bryan G for me.. quite surprised his name not been mentioned as of yet

I was 20...fucking relax there opinion police. It's my opinion, just like every other response in this or any other thread...are you old enough to realise that there is no right or wrong in a thread like this?

Anyone can download a set from back then by anyone mentioned in this thread and decide for themselves. I just think that SS was not then, and still is not today, a good Dj. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

The only thing that hurts my feelings is stupid opinion's like yours!

when was the last time you seen SS play ?

Last edited:
Ten years ago was 2002. Fucking hell... Anyway, Zinc was my favourite DJ since day. I remember going to Accelerated Culture around the time Adam F dropped the Kaos album, that set was fucking mental.

Yes Chewy! back in the Sanctuary days. Zinc was always on form

Do you research and you will see enough people thought Randall was the man back in the AWOL days. He was the first big name to double drop.

Research? My friend, i was AROUND in that era.

Hype up until the early 00's was the most technical Dj in the scene, bar none.

He could mix, juggle, scratch, the lot.

Randall has always been overrated.

DD? Wowzers...

95-02 = Hype running things.

Research? My friend, i was AROUND in that era.

Hype up until the early 00's was the most technical Dj in the scene, bar none.

He could mix, juggle, scratch, the lot.

Randall has always been overrated.

DD? Wowzers...

95-02 = Hype running things.

I agree about Hype in early 00's, no-one can doubt that. Im just saying in mid 90's Randall was the man.

Back
Top Bottom