Stalking you on Myspace dissing thread

i thought it was hilarious...but i would never buy a track like that on wax. Hell i would never buy it for a 10 cent download. I hear your point man about these types of tracks being absolute trash (bandwagon Poos anyone?), but IMO these tunes are for humour. Besides i kinda doubt john b spent more than a couple hours building the myspace track. Maybe that is him singing in it too for all i know?

I would comment on this but I won't for fear of being accused of 'sitting on the fence' :teeth:

John B tends to make tunes that are funny, not always meant to be taken seriously. I agree it's funny but obviously not worth paying for or anything....has it even been released?

Just to clear a couple of things up............
1) John did not make it for the D+B crowd he made it for his fans worldwide (of which he has loads!!!).......
2) It is John singing on it as it is actually designed as a live song, he has an electro band with a drummer, he plays keyboards, there is a guitarist and a DJ as well scratching (i think, not sure on the DJ)
3) He is doing his own thing and doing it well (travelling the world playing tons of gigs, i think he played over 150 last year alone and 3/4 of them are abroad!!!!) and he has got sucha diverse output of music.
I personally don't think you can knock him as he is almost THE most individual person in the music scene IN GENERAL (not just D+B) compared to all these carbon copied artists, groups and bands etc..........
It is refreshing to know there are still unique musicians who are adding something new................:respekt:

Dj_Fozzybear said:
Just to clear a couple of things up............
1) John did not make it for the D+B crowd he made it for his fans worldwide (of which he has loads!!!).......
2) It is John singing on it as it is actually designed as a live song, he has an electro band with a drummer, he plays keyboards, there is a guitarist and a DJ as well scratching (i think, not sure on the DJ)
3) He is doing his own thing and doing it well (travelling the world playing tons of gigs, i think he played over 150 last year alone and 3/4 of them are abroad!!!!) and he has got sucha diverse output of music.
I personally don't think you can knock him as he is almost THE most individual person in the music scene IN GENERAL (not just D+B) compared to all these carbon copied artists, groups and bands etc..........
It is refreshing to know there are still unique musicians who are adding something new................:respekt:
:word:

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom