Stalking you on Myspace dissing thread

:wtf: Its just different.. you can say that.. I perfer "Fashion" My good friend Miss Ch33tah lends her vocals in that tune. Its good for a laugh and it's not the same old shit... Would I go and buy it.. probably not, but It would be funny to hear played out in the club, Crossing boarders..

guys a bit of a knob to be honest. Self-absorbed prick with no taste. but respect to him for getting where he is. Up all nights a sick tune. clearly nuff idiots out there whod buy the album tho, beats me

i cant say 1 bad thing about john b......ok sum of his tunes are takin the piss....but if u wrote up all night i would respect u to.

well, im actually quite happy about tunes like these, at least he stays positive about dnb and takes it with a joke, not all serious like some stuck-up artists who have been going on the same loop for the past ten years (ray keith, aphrodite and the list goes on)...

it's actually quite healthy to have a laugh or two about dnb. dont ya think so? :lol:

:orly:

junglist_demon said:
guys a bit of a knob to be honest. Self-absorbed prick with no taste. but respect to him for getting where he is. Up all nights a sick tune. clearly nuff idiots out there whod buy the album tho, beats me

hah! have you even met me?

i can take criticism no problem, but that's a bit wrong dude.

good to see a bit of discussion over the track, glad its stimulated some interest...

promos are available at www.beta-store.com if you want one...

junglist_demon said:

bit of a knob? justify that please.

self absorbed prick? justify that as well.

john is one of THE safest blokes in dnb, if you've met him and got brushed off maybe he was having a bad night, but lemme tell u this....

many moons ago when i was trying to start getting somewhere, i pm'd all the dnb 'notables' and asked for permission to use their tracks on a cd that i wanted (originally) to sell for a couple of quid just to cover the costs of producing it....

not that many replied.... even less said yes... john was one of them and for that you can all stfu and have some damn respect.

don't like the music? fine... criticise that and leave personal affronts out of it. fucking cheeky shits.

JOHN B OFFICE said:
hah! have you even met me?

i can take criticism no problem, but that's a bit wrong dude.

good to see a bit of discussion over the track, glad its stimulated some interest...

promos are available at www.beta-store.com if you want one...
Fairplay John..I think u know who I am. If not PM me and I will remind ya. I ain't one to hide behind the internet. But at the same time I really don't feel this kinda thing, and willing to listen to most things. Perhaps its cos I always hated the 80's new romantic pop scene. hence I ain't exactly gonna love this....sounds like a few people do though. Music is like marmite ya get me !! :monkey: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Last edited:
I've been listening to John B since I heard the first XM Radio set (just noticed a third: HERE! downloading now...) the other 2 are pretty much permanantly in the cd player at work, it's making me listen to more breakbeaty and electro-ey things, and I love it!

Anyone who went to the Breakneck boat party will agree that theres a lot more to John B than the Myspace track. We all bounced about like idiots for a solid two hours and had a thoroughly good time, would definitely see him again!

dscf14645xp.jpg

(I'm not gonna say which one is me... ;))

Back
Top Bottom