Sonar VIP getting released

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Always thought this was better than the original. Coming soon on DSCI4.

Last edited by a moderator:

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
had the original for years so this is a bonus,also theres a tune i been after for donkys years to from djss set 96 desire supernova,which no 1 has ever been able to id,and this week on a hunch and some others advice tracked the producer down which is john b!the track was never released and so glad i finally know it now,as he said its getting released on a unreleased cd of his forthcoming on digital,so maybe this could be a start of things to come,ie producers going bk years and remastering and releasing stuff that never came out bk then!

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4UequKW6EJE&feature=related heres the tune i was on bout its the 1 b4 adam f circles rite at the end!its called ECG(ELECTROCARDIOGRAM)BY JOHN B FORTHCOMING BUT 14 YEARS OLD!CANT FUKING WAIT 4 THIS!

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
This better get a digi release too!

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

had the original for years so this is a bonus,also theres a tune i been after for donkys years to from djss set 96 desire supernova,which no 1 has ever been able to id,and this week on a hunch and some others advice tracked the producer down which is john b!the track was never released and so glad i finally know it now,as he said its getting released on a unreleased cd of his forthcoming on digital,so maybe this could be a start of things to come,ie producers going bk years and remastering and releasing stuff that never came out bk then!

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4UequKW6EJE&feature=related heres the tune i was on bout its the 1 b4 adam f circles rite at the end!its called ECG(ELECTROCARDIOGRAM)BY JOHN B FORTHCOMING BUT 14 YEARS OLD!CANT FUKING WAIT 4 THIS!
Sick tune man, you just ID'd that for me too! big ups