Sonar VIP getting released

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Always thought this was better than the original. Coming soon on DSCI4.

Last edited by a moderator:
****AIRPUNCH****

Been after this for years. The original is an all time favourite of mine.

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS MY JOY AT THIS NEWS.

CAPITAL FUCKING LETTERS

Last edited:
screwface.jpg

had the original for years so this is a bonus,also theres a tune i been after for donkys years to from djss set 96 desire supernova,which no 1 has ever been able to id,and this week on a hunch and some others advice tracked the producer down which is john b!the track was never released and so glad i finally know it now,as he said its getting released on a unreleased cd of his forthcoming on digital,so maybe this could be a start of things to come,ie producers going bk years and remastering and releasing stuff that never came out bk then!

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4UequKW6EJE&feature=related heres the tune i was on bout its the 1 b4 adam f circles rite at the end!its called ECG(ELECTROCARDIOGRAM)BY JOHN B FORTHCOMING BUT 14 YEARS OLD!CANT FUKING WAIT 4 THIS!

This better get a digi release too!

---------- Post added at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

had the original for years so this is a bonus,also theres a tune i been after for donkys years to from djss set 96 desire supernova,which no 1 has ever been able to id,and this week on a hunch and some others advice tracked the producer down which is john b!the track was never released and so glad i finally know it now,as he said its getting released on a unreleased cd of his forthcoming on digital,so maybe this could be a start of things to come,ie producers going bk years and remastering and releasing stuff that never came out bk then!

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=4UequKW6EJE&feature=related heres the tune i was on bout its the 1 b4 adam f circles rite at the end!its called ECG(ELECTROCARDIOGRAM)BY JOHN B FORTHCOMING BUT 14 YEARS OLD!CANT FUKING WAIT 4 THIS!

Sick tune man, you just ID'd that for me too! big ups

Back
Top Bottom