Sigma-Front to Back (Original Sin Remix)

Yeah, I love that Rusty Sherrifs badge remix, madly looking forward to the Twisted Individual Remix Album, all the tracks seem massive, would love to hear some more info actually, as I dont know more apart from theres the Nail Bomb remix, Rusty Sherrifs badge, Donkey Punch, possible Gusset Gravy remix (although I think Digiworx and Vasts remix are much better then the Heavy Hittahz IMO), The Heavy metal remix and that Gimp Mask remix (actually now I think about it, we know quite a lot haha)

would love to hear all these especially the digiworx 1

logan d played a tune on the latest sunday session with evil & eks and it was the same one JJ Frost played. if it's not the remix, that tune sounds a hell of a lot like 'front to back'

Yeah, I love that Rusty Sherrifs badge remix, madly looking forward to the Twisted Individual Remix Album, all the tracks seem massive, would love to hear some more info actually, as I dont know more apart from theres the Nail Bomb remix, Rusty Sherrifs badge, Donkey Punch, possible Gusset Gravy remix (although I think Digiworx and Vasts remix are much better then the Heavy Hittahz IMO), The Heavy metal remix and that Gimp Mask remix (actually now I think about it, we know quite a lot haha)

Hahaha yeah thats pretty much most of the LP ;) tho you missed out Fleshwound, Crap Rinse Out, F Word, Wales, and two others i cant title yet as im not sure if Twisteds taen them or not, and yep Gusset Gravy is in there too. Will be landing March 2010.

would love to hear all these especially the digiworx 1

Digiworx remix was nice, was in my top 3 of personal remixes i liked, but Heavy Hittaz remix is good too, the mix is good on it.

Back
Top Bottom