Sigma-Front to Back (Original Sin Remix)

its not a front to back remix, it's a new tune called get up, can't remember who by don't think it's original sin tho

Weird.....then why did os's facebook ststus say just finished my front to back remix.......???

he may ave done 1 but the tune i'm talking about thats in logans banger management definetly aint it although sounds alot like it could b

Adams been working on a Front To Back Remix, pretty sick, not sure if his finished it yet but his happy with what its sounding like so far, still all about 'Rusty Sheriffs' for me tho

Adams been working on a Front To Back Remix, pretty sick, not sure if his finished it yet but his happy with what its sounding like so far, still all about 'Rusty Sheriffs' for me tho

Yeah, I love that Rusty Sherrifs badge remix, madly looking forward to the Twisted Individual Remix Album, all the tracks seem massive, would love to hear some more info actually, as I dont know more apart from theres the Nail Bomb remix, Rusty Sherrifs badge, Donkey Punch, possible Gusset Gravy remix (although I think Digiworx and Vasts remix are much better then the Heavy Hittahz IMO), The Heavy metal remix and that Gimp Mask remix (actually now I think about it, we know quite a lot haha)

Back
Top Bottom