Sigma-Front to Back (Original Sin Remix)

Hahaha yeah thats pretty much most of the LP ;) tho you missed out Fleshwound, Crap Rinse Out, F Word, Wales, and two others i cant title yet as im not sure if Twisteds taen them or not, and yep Gusset Gravy is in there too. Will be landing March 2010.

Don't forget Mutated Forms' "Galloping Elephants" remix.

A definite stepper.

[video=facebook;428619950246]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=428619950246&ref=mf[/video]

This'll give you an idea of the intro but the sound was crap all night and the MC's mics are way too loud as per usual...

[video=facebook;428619950246]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=428619950246&ref=mf[/video]

This'll give you an idea of the intro but the sound was crap all night and the MC's mics are way too loud as per usual...

haha you cant even hear the track, at all! pissing m.c's need to shut the fuck up after the drop

none of the links in the thread ave been for a n o.s remix of front to back all links to that new get up tune

Last edited:
ezz,

we can clarify that that you tube video is 100% nothing to do with us. it does however sound identical to front to back and therapy!! the original sin rmx is massive and will be unleashed very soon. watch this space.

next podcast is done and will be live in a few days.

Peace,

C

ezz,

we can clarify that that you tube video is 100% nothing to do with us. it does however sound identical to front to back and therapy!! the original sin rmx is massive and will be unleashed very soon. watch this space.

Peace,

C
Sweet!

Don't forget Mutated Forms' "Galloping Elephants" remix.

A definite stepper.

Shitttt lol yeah, Galloping is BIIIIG been using this as intro tune alot, cant believe i forgot that one.

has anyone done caveman yet?

It was mentioned, but to be honest i dunno if the Artist that was thinking of it, started the remix? Will have to ask him actually see if it got started.

ezz,

Peace,

C

I love this place.

Bump this up for audio, last track from grooverider at drum and bass awards?

99% sure it must have been, biiiiiiiiig track. Havnt recorded it but it was on iplayer yesterday

Bump this up for audio, last track from grooverider at drum and bass awards?

99% sure it must have been, biiiiiiiiig track. Havnt recorded it but it was on iplayer yesterday

Listened to this set earlier. Last track from Groove is Unicron by Heist!!

Back
Top Bottom