Shogun @ Cable 16/06/12

Looking forward to this quite a lot!
How are cable for searching? Standard in the sock job good enough?

Will post frictions intro/outro videos later. Big up Salvus good to see you mate!

Was dead nice to see you and mish mash down.
Shame I'm still on a pissing train trying to get back up the country. Friction smashed it tho. Mega

Apologies for the horrible state I was in too lads... Not too cool!

Last edited:
Really good night.

The Advance Ticket queue outside was ridiculous. Got there around 11.30 and was waiting in that queue for almost an hour even though I bought an advanced ticket. I think it might have been something to do with only one metal detector being there or something. Anyway, that annoyed me. Caught about 45 minutes of Perez's set. One of his last tracks was a deeeeeeeep vocal roller, properly like old Perez. Need that ID. Missed Spectrasoul who were on at 11. Anyone else catch them? Friction came on from 1-3am and fucking tore the roof off the damn place for 2 hours with GQ. I was right at the front going berserk at some of his double dropping. I Remember into Together VIP, Atlanis into True Romance, It's the way into Link to the past....so many more. Absolutely ridiculous set, both new Culture Shock bits sounding heavy. Shy FX never turned up, had asthma and went hospital apparently. Icicle stood in for a bit longer instead, he was large as fuck. Caught some of Gachet playin some old dnb bits and headed home around 5ish. Solid Shogun night, a little less rammed than the February one I went to which was so packed it was silly.

Anyone have videos....

Cable & Fabric usually 10 till 6

wow, that's really really different from Portugal hehe... Usually start at 1am but people always start to appear after 2am and lasts until 11am or more sometimes. now I understand why Andy C said "they party till too late in portugal" the first time he came to the country

I'm pretty used to it, I go out to dnb every weekend and it's always like that. But I would love to do it your style. Finish dinner and head out to the club, and for what I know, after the doors open, everyone gets in! That doesn't happen here, some people com after 4am only because they only want to see international dj's lol

Really good night.

The Advance Ticket queue outside was ridiculous. Got there around 11.30 and was waiting in that queue for almost an hour even though I bought an advanced ticket. I think it might have been something to do with only one metal detector being there or something. Anyway, that annoyed me. Caught about 45 minutes of Perez's set. One of his last tracks was a deeeeeeeep vocal roller, properly like old Perez. Need that ID. Missed Spectrasoul who were on at 11. Anyone else catch them? Friction came on from 1-3am and fucking tore the roof off the damn place for 2 hours with GQ. I was right at the front going berserk at some of his double dropping. I Remember into Together VIP, Atlanis into True Romance, It's the way into Link to the past....so many more. Absolutely ridiculous set, both new Culture Shock bits sounding heavy. Shy FX never turned up, had asthma and went hospital apparently. Icicle stood in for a bit longer instead, he was large as fuck. Caught some of Gachet playin some old dnb bits and headed home around 5ish. Solid Shogun night, a little less rammed than the February one I went to which was so packed it was silly.

Anyone have videos....

happened to me on several occasions, really takes the piss
and it just gets so busy in there, really not a fan of cable

Well overdue for a shogun @ cable , havent been to one since the first at cable... fingers crossed the august line up is a badboy

Back
Top Bottom