Shogun @ Cable, 15/12/12

thanks for the review. Agreed with your statement. Mefjus needs to step up, his sound is getting stale/samey not feeling this remix at all... at the current state he's very much overrated IMO.

couldnt disagree anymore.. agreed its not his best production but to say his sound is getting stale is ridiculous

couldnt disagree anymore.. agreed its not his best production but to say his sound is getting stale is ridiculous

for me Far Too Close/Distantia is the best Mefjus has had to offer thus far...

Haven't hit Shogun in a while...sounded like a good night. Will probably reach one in the new year when the Perez LP hype starts building.

this sounds a bit like spy, churned out far to many tunes to quickly which meant his sound got a bit stale after a while. Only difference is 90% of his tracks had a cool funky groove to them where mefjus's tracks just sound like all out war.. so they get boring, no shelf life.... except far to close,

this sounds a bit like spy, churned out far to many tunes to quickly which meant his sound got a bit stale after a while. Only difference is 90% of his tracks had a cool funky groove to them where mefjus's tracks just sound like all out war.. so they get boring, no shelf life.... except far to close,

:word:

Charles knows.

I felt this way with neosignal for a while.

Trap is so dead out...

WOW. hold the phone, it aint dead, just if you dont the right people to look for it sounds like shit. Same as dnb, if i only knew playaz music from the genre i'd think it was fucking kids music.

But its not its a genre full of good and bad...... More open mindedness. less slander

quite pretentious ;)

to be fair a lot of the juke stuff is pretty similar to trap, the 150/160 stuff is pretty sick

i like that mr trappy thing, it's quite refreshing to hear it like that other than having at least one dj at every single night i've ever been to do a 16 bar tease of the original at some point

haha was slightly tongue in cheek... mr trappy is sick, plastician dropped it a few weeks ago at fabric, was live. as james said, the less we hear of the original the better!

This.

Its terrible. Gimme the original any day.

184505_367203610042398_1523787861_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom