Shogun @ Cable, 15/12/12

184505_367203610042398_1523787861_n.jpg

Hahahaha

Chase and status opened up with the mr. happy remix, in all honesty the place went nuts soo cant really complain. ram was sick, was way too rolled over to make the shogun night wish i did tho

I can't remember who played it, actually I think it was friction cos I think sp was on the mic, but whoever was mc'ing said it was a new jubei tune and I swear the drums on it were soooooo good! had some really fast beat with loads of little shuffles and just the tightest sounding drums! was so huge!

Jubei played this when I supported him in Nottingham the other week, at least your description of it sounds exactly like the tune I remember. Spoke to him about, said its forthcoming on the album. Insanely good track though, cant wait to hear it again.

Dub Phizix and Skittles Creator got dropped so many times, think the majority of dj's played it and Dave Spectrasoul opened with 'Break - Love So True VIP' Which he confirmed to me on twitter! The VIP is bad.... Big night

must have been long tunes as i only count 4 on my serato history ...

Lol ok well if they weren't trap tunes then they were trap sounding tunes... Normally I really rate ur sets but this one just wasn't for me.

Needed more of the say nothing remix too, last few times I've seen u play u haven't played it... It's such a tune! Ur probably bored of it by now but it's huge! All about that pause when it goes 'rule number 1'!

And actually ye I remember u played contact with distantia and exodus with something big and that new perez tune with link to the past. So ye I suppose it wasn't all trap but ur last few sets have been better... (In my opinion!)

to be fair i think he made a fair point, that set wasn't to his taste as much as others... pretty sure that's not whinging he's just making an observation

Jubei played this when I supported him in Nottingham the other week, at least your description of it sounds exactly like the tune I remember. Spoke to him about, said its forthcoming on the album. Insanely good track though, cant wait to hear it again.

Cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom