Sanctuary Festival 2008

the set times have been posted for the new nation stage

4:00 - 4:45 - TEX & MC PRESSURE
4:45 - 5:30 - DJ KLIP & MC SPEECH
5:30 - 6:15 - PROPHECY & MC SHINOBI
6:15 - 7:00 - NETWORK & MC BENSTA
7:00 - 8:00 - RUFFRIDE & MC KOMBO
8:00 - 9:00 - GARRY K & MC D.V.S
9:00 - 10:00 - DISTORTED MINDS (WITH GUEST MC)

aparently the main set times wont be announced till the day, which is annoying

depends how many you want, what you want? im sellin 20decks of b&h gold for £4 (which is a damn good price considerin they will be about £7 there) or i got 50g packs of amberleaf which i will do for £6, unless you want more in which case ill do a nicer price ;)

The rave is today btw!...

Friday night was quality btw!...

The weather was good considering how crap it has been this week - But it is pants today!...

The vibes were wicked as everyone who was down there was there to rave...
Nearly all the dj's turned up... Network played for someone, cant remember who - wicked set tho!...

Hype was 30 mins late... But he played a 30 min badboy set to make up for the lateness!...

But the set [ or sets ] of the night has to go D-Bridge [ 1hr 30min crusty bass set ] closely followed by Hazard - sorry guys!...

It was offkey trying to get home as you had to go through the tent site...
I asked a security matey how to get out and he didnt know!...

All in all, wicked night and there is a bigger dose tonight!...

Ding, Ding... Round Two...

only just got home, fucking knackered!

the saturday night wasnt as good as the friday, loads of chavvy wankers with serious atitude problems.

cant believe the weather, the mud was just as bad as last year.

dillinja shabba and eksman were sick

dont know what was up with mampi swift though, was looking forward to his set the most, and he was shit.
something must have been wrong with him, he kept dropping his vinyl on the floor and he couldnt put his headphones on properly...was really weird to see.

all i can say is so glad i took wellies this year lol

So many chavvy bastards there, my mate said he saw a girl smashing another one in the face. And there was a few groups of well aggy blokes as well.

I thought the music was good this year, they sorted the sound problems that they'd had last year.
The lights were a bit of a joke though, it was dark most of the time in there.

Know what you mean about Mampi Swift, he did a massive clang with 'Tear You Down' I think it was. Sooooo bad.
The MC over the top of Chase & Status didn't even know who they were either!

Andy smashed it like usual. So did Friction. Sigma were heavy as well.

The mud was awful though. It was better for the site but I dread to think what the campsite was like, it was at the bottom of the hill! I had alot better experience there this year, only 'cause I wore wellies & water proofs!

Had a good night dispite the rain and mud. Had to dash my trainers when back at the car. The outside stage didnt happen coz of the rain, the system was alot better than global and sounded better than I was expecting in certain places. Fricion and Eks were good,Bassman b2b fearless was heavy. Andy C and Noisia also played good sets. One finga test and Artisan vip got rinsed, this tune needs to get released! Left about 3

So many chavvy bastards there, my mate said he saw a girl smashing another one in the face. And there was a few groups of well aggy blokes as well.

I thought the music was good this year, they sorted the sound problems that they'd had last year.
The lights were a bit of a joke though, it was dark most of the time in there.

Know what you mean about Mampi Swift, he did a massive clang with 'Tear You Down' I think it was. Sooooo bad.
The MC over the top of Chase & Status didn't even know who they were either!

Andy smashed it like usual. So did Friction. Sigma were heavy as well.

The mud was awful though. It was better for the site but I dread to think what the campsite was like, it was at the bottom of the hill! I had alot better experience there this year, only 'cause I wore wellies & water proofs!

did you only go on the saturday then?

I think when i turn 18 i'll just mainly stick to the smaller raves- small clubs, good dj's good vibes, , don't want to be going to raves full of chavs with attitutude thinking it's a bulldog pit or something

Yeah saturday was disappointing. Couple of cunts stole my mates camera which ruined it a bit for me.

Thought andy c was fucking sick as usual aswell as Dieselboy b2b Noisia. Sub focus played a nice set too, cheesy as hell but put some classic tunes in there.

I think when i turn 18 i'll just mainly stick to the smaller raves- small clubs, good dj's good vibes, , don't want to be going to raves full of chavs with attitutude thinking it's a bulldog pit or something

its only on the saturday that happened.

the friday was just full of people who came to rave.

its only really bad if u stand right at the front anyway

did you only go on the saturday then?

Yeah, definately after last year!

The only reason I go to the big ones really is 'cause all my mates go, not that I don't enjoy them. I much prefer going to Fabric or the End or ones near where I live. There's not such a high chance of getting shanked.

The only reason I go to the big ones really is 'cause all my mates go, not that I don't enjoy them. I much prefer going to Fabric or the End or ones near where I live. There's not such a high chance of getting shanked.

i got a bit annoyed on the saturday night. dieslboy and noisa played for ages, then goldie came on.

i know its a bit of variety but on bassy speakers noisias songs just sound the same, all the time,

i just left the tent there in the end, was a good move seen as we had to walk 15 mins up the road to get to the coach

I've only had trouble at raves a couple of times in the last 3 years, both times were in fabric room 1 on a playaz night, you do get a lot of cunts in there, seems like it's getting worse as well..

Didn't you do anything about it then?

no. there was a group of about 12 of us with about 7 guys. it wasn't worth the hassle or the beating we were going to get trying to get it back from them, when we were definitely outnumbered. plus we were all fucked. its the same group of cunts at every london jump up rave now. they just go to rob and fight

Back
Top Bottom