Sanctuary Festival 2008

one nation sound was pretty fucking shite, but then again I never go to slammin vinyl events otherwise so I normally expect half decent soundsystems

I'm still going again this weekend though cos the vibe there is fucking great...!

Also seem to remember the old school tents having better sound...roll on!

one nation sound was pretty fucking shite, but then again I never go to slammin vinyl events otherwise so I normally expect half decent soundsystems

I'm still going again this weekend though cos the vibe there is fucking great...!

Also seem to remember the old school tents having better sound...roll on!

Tomorrow is forecast rain in winchester, just gotta hope it dries up by the time everyone gets down there and churns the field to shit.

Nice, weathers changed its mind then. And yeah im up for a smoke, forgot to write it last time :P

I hope it don't rain, I was gunna wear a dress! I'm only going on the satruday but it's gunna be good, went last year & was right by the left speaker ha ha. The rain weren't so bad, it was the mud. But oh well, I'm getting my wellies out but hoping it stays dry!!!

Sanctuary Weekend Weather Forecast

looks like it might be wellies and rain mac jobbo for the weekend... think i'll take some shorts just to be optimistic tho!

how far away is winchester from the festival site anyways?

not walking distance!!

it's about a 10 minute drive, get the buses from Winchester Train Station right at the top of town (not the bus station that's at the bottom), the are usually £2 each way

hahaha i was sayin to someone the other day how whats happenin this week with the weather is the exact same scenario as the week leading up to the event last year.

Yea well from bein forecast cloud/sun on friday & blazin sun sat n sunday last night, its gone to rain rain rain all weekend!

fuck off god, urs a grade a cunt!

hahaha i was sayin to someone the other day how whats happenin this week with the weather is the exact same scenario as the week leading up to the event last year.

Yea well from bein forecast cloud/sun on friday & blazin sun sat n sunday last night, its gone to rain rain rain all weekend!

fuck off god, urs a grade a cunt
!

innit!

they put it forward by two months and the same thing happens again.

i think i will be taking wellies this year lol.

bit of advice to anyone who didnt go last year....buy wellies before hand, cos they cost way to much onsite.

i ended up rufusing to pay it, so i had more money for beer, and then they ended up selling out

It pissed it down last year but it was still phat, I don't care what the weather is like as long as i have my drugs and theres heavy drums and bass I'm all good

its technically tomorow now, Cant wait.
Good advice but never raved in wellies though, lol
Fuck the rain, MASHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom