Sanctuary Festival 2008

quality weekend!!

came up to the D-Bridge set, was lovely as fuck and the last 3 hours of Friday were heavy!! The place went off when Hazard dropped Machete
cunted off i missed Andy and Chase & Status but Friction & Noisia vs Dieselboy made up for it

thought it was an odd decision to put Goldie on at 3, seemed to kill the vibe a bit, room was a bit dead for the last couple of hours & IC3 had some trouble gettin the crowd to make any noise during Nickys set

didn't see any trouble, was gettin more sketched out by the fuck off group of security who kept comin and lurking in the middle of the dancefloor

and tune of the weekend wud have mampi's "One Finger Test" but i need to know the tune that hype/hazard/nicky played that sounds like skankers but with the bass at the begining, gotta be a new piece from hazard...

didn't see any trouble, was gettin more sketched out by the fuck off group of security who kept comin and lurking in the middle of the dancefloor

I left during Sub Focus so i didnt see the security in the middle, but apparently they arrested about 8 dickheads from that big group, so it was probably to do with that.

oh shit, jus remembered!!

for all those pussies that left early you missed out on a surprise visit from Marky on Nicky's set! :slayer:

quality weekend!!

and tune of the weekend wud have mampi's "One Finger Test" but i need to know the tune that hype/hazard/nicky played that sounds like skankers but with the bass at the begining, gotta be a new piece from hazard...

i know what tune you mean. its by original sin, duno the name of it yet tho. sick tune

really i was there, i didnt see that lol.

fatman came on though :D ha ha

i'm sure he was there but i was fairly fucked

...also on friday nite, could have been the end of brockies set or the begining of G dub, but the MC called a reload on TimeWarp b4 it dropped properly, when it goes into that long one noted build up, and the DJ rewound it!!!!

i'm sure he was there but i was fairly fucked

...also on friday nite, could have been the end of brockies set or the begining of G dub, but the MC called a reload on TimeWarp b4 it dropped properly, when it goes into that long one noted build up, and the DJ rewound it!!!!

im doubting it was g dub playing timewarp.

g dub played before brockie anyway, and eksman was the mc at the end of brockie, so u probably would have remembered if it was him.

how fucked were u lol?

im doubting it was g dub playing timewarp.

g dub played before brockie anyway, and eksman was the mc at the end of brockie, so u probably would have remembered if it was him.

how fucked were u lol?

i wasnt fucked on at that time, i'd only jus got into the playaz tent at about 10 (i think) so i was jus going by the timetable...

but i did take sum of the best MD i've ever had, 1st time in over a year too, still had so much energy left at 6 on saturday morning i thought fuck this soggy tent, packed up and went home, back in a warm bed by 7.30!!
:jackson:

I never saw marky during swift's set either. his set was fairly shit either way. d-bridge was heavy, so were noisia. all in all, a fucking brilliant weekend!

I never saw marky during swift's set either. his set was fairly shit either way. d-bridge was heavy, so were noisia. all in all, a fucking brilliant weekend!

something was wrong with mampi, annoyed the fuck out of me.

couldnt believe it when bassman came on, was going to cry, but seen as mampi was shit anyway it didnt really matter.

yeah the timetable fucked a up for the first bit of friday night, taxman played first, then g dub, then brockie.

i got a bit annoyed on the saturday night. dieslboy and noisa played for ages, then goldie came on.

i know its a bit of variety but on bassy speakers noisias songs just sound the same, all the time,

i just left the tent there in the end, was a good move seen as we had to walk 15 mins up the road to get to the coach

When was Goldie?! When was Dieselboy B2B with Noisia?! And am I completely lying about Sigma?! No one else seems to be saying about them.... but on the speaker there was a list of who was on & it said Sigma.........
Can I just point out that I was almost sober so I don't see why I'm so confused.....I left at like 2.....
HELP!

When was Goldie?! When was Dieselboy B2B with Noisia?! And am I completely lying about Sigma?! No one else seems to be saying about them.... but on the speaker there was a list of who was on & it said Sigma.........
Can I just point out that I was almost sober so I don't see why I'm so confused.....I left at like 2.....
HELP!

goldie was on at like 3 and dieslboy and noisia were on either after them or before them cant remember.

the livest bit of the whole festival was when andy c dropped hovercraft, the place was shaking!

goldie was on at like 3 and dieslboy and noisia were on either after them or before them cant remember.

the livest bit of the whole festival was when andy c dropped hovercraft, the place was shaking!

Ahhhh so I missed them then..... Andy C's set was wicked.

quality weekend!!

came up to the D-Bridge set, was lovely as fuck and the last 3 hours of Friday were heavy!! The place went off when Hazard dropped Machete
cunted off i missed Andy and Chase & Status but Friction & Noisia vs Dieselboy made up for it

thought it was an odd decision to put Goldie on at 3, seemed to kill the vibe a bit, room was a bit dead for the last couple of hours & IC3 had some trouble gettin the crowd to make any noise during Nickys set

i went back to the tent for an hour when goldie came on, i couldnt take it lol. killed the atmosphere imo

yeah when i went out the back of the tent there was police putting a load of guys in the back of a van, but i didnt stay around long cos there was a load of huge coloured men giving me evil looks lol

i went back to the tent for an hour when goldie came on, i couldnt take it lol. killed the atmosphere imo

the atmosphere was killed cos there where loads of brehs walking round in groups punching people up, snatching chains off peoples necks etc.

if only the drum and bass tent had the atmosphere of the happy hardcore tent, would be a much better and more comfortable place to rave.

the atmosphere was killed cos there where loads of brehs walking round in groups punching people up, snatching chains off peoples necks etc.

if only the drum and bass tent had the atmosphere of the happy hardcore tent, would be a much better and more comfortable place to rave.

na, it wasnt that bad....i didnt see a single fight all weekend, and i left the dnb tent for probably a combined period of about 3 and a half hours tops.

the people in the hardcore room are just as bad anyway.

ill admit there were wankers in there but that definately didnt make me walk out when goldie came on

HELP!

from what i saw it was klip b2b prophecy b2b network 5 till 6 and then friction for the next hour, left friction on the last tune to back to the tent for more drink & weed but coz me and the missus had to spoon to keep warm we ended up fallin asleep till bout 11 :-x
dropped and went and saw TC b2b clipz, then saw the begining of swift but left when bassman turned up, was the final nail in the coffin for that set so went for more drugs
caught the end of "bad company" then it was noisia vs disielboy then goldie, left for more drugs & returned to hear SP holding down nicely on the end of his set
finished with sub focus & nicky b for the last 2 hours

and i didnt see a single fight...

from what i saw it was klip b2b prophecy b2b network 5 till 6 and then friction for the next hour, left friction on the last tune to back to the tent for more drink & weed but coz me and the missus had to spoon to keep warm we ended up fallin asleep till bout 11 :-x
dropped and went and saw TC b2b clipz, then saw the begining of swift but left when bassman turned up, was the final nail in the coffin for that set so went for more drugs
caught the end of "bad company" then it was noisia vs disielboy then goldie, left for more drugs & returned to hear SP holding down nicely on the end of his set
finished with sub focus & nicky b for the last 2 hours

and i didnt see a single fight...

that was like a dagger to the heart when i heard fearless big up the shadow deamon crew.

i thought tc and clipz were pretty good with SAS as well, or was it just cos i was pretty mashed?

Back
Top Bottom