Renegade Hardware acting shady

Glad someone knows. Clayton is same geezer who runs Breakin Science and has had problems with not paying artists in the past, and fucked skibba about some point last year remember skibba going sick on Facebook about it.

I've also remember that, he has also mucked others about too....i wont name names though as i could get the person that told me and the person that told him who's quite well known in the scene, in the shit.

Sad to read that this kind of shit still goes down! The beauties of being part of an underground scene..

If you work, you should get paid. Easy as that. IZNOTGUDFORRBIZNESSSS

Originally Posted by claytonhardware
lol,i knew it was going to come up,to put it in a nutshell,konflict gave me a tune to put out called messiah,we had a gentlemens agreement that was going to release on my forthcoming hardware lp and at the last minute they reneged on the agreement so me and my partner sat down with them had a meeting to try and iron out the situation,the meeting came to no avail,so we had to deal with it in our own way,people have got to understand,i am a fair person but if i think you are taking me for a punk then be prepared to deal with things on a street level,sometimes to goes like that i am not proud of what happened but the way i grew up thats the way it goes sometimes

so he basically went round to their houses and beat them with a baseball bat until they agreed to have it released on RH?

The things people do for Messiah...

Renegade getting a rep for this. I know that part of the reason Raiden is leaving drum is because RH never paid him for ALOT of his work.

i've been told by a reliable source that clayton may of just put a gun to konflicts head and thats how he got the tune.

Could also be the reason why there is no konflict any more and now they make tunes under rob f and something else.

Pretty shady but to be honest its not my concern, sick label and sick producers, shame it didnt work out as VC have had some crazy releases on hardware

clayton is a pretty big dude and so if he had a gun to my face i think i'd do what he says.

If a guy who runs a dnb label wants to extort a tune of me with a gun to my head..I´d have a proper laugh. No matter how tall or black he is.

EDIT - is this him?

Clayton.preview.jpg

average joe

Last edited:
If a guy who runs a dnb label wants to extort a tune of me with a gun to my head..I´d have a proper laugh. No matter how tall or black he is.

True but I wouldn't laugh in his face in teh heat of the moment... But then again this is all hear say it could of been a stick of celery....

True but I wouldn't laugh in his face in teh heat of the moment... But then again this is all hear say it could of been a stick of celery....

Probably not but the case (if so) is too ridiculous. Imagine the news headlines or the interrogation at the police station.

Yeh I shot him mate, wasn´t giving me dat choon namsayin? :teeth:

Glad someone knows. Clayton is same geezer who runs Breakin Science and has had problems with not paying artists in the past, and fucked skibba about some point last year remember skibba going sick on Facebook about it.

Breaking Science is shit nowadays anyway, from their line ups it just looks like they've got no money.

Should have just released the tune on RAM or something, doubt Andy is packing arms lol

You really think big labels/promoter go through agencies?

Yes they do... even more so. It is a business after all mate.

EDIT - is this him?

Clayton.preview.jpg

average joe

Yep.. looks like an old pic of him though.

Clayton has done the same to me. I played at a Hardware event a couple years a go. I know im a no-body in comparison to anyone else that was on the flyer... but the fact is... he signed a contract with my management company at the time for £100 for both myself and a mate to play in Room 2. Anyway... he didnt pay. He was meant to pay before the set... and he didnt... played anyway... as you do... went to speak to him... and he made excuses and said he'll come and see me in a min. Hung around for a few hours... had the same from him a few times that night... untill he disapeared. Anyway... so... i know the girl that used to be the PR girl for RH. Spoke to her... tried to get him on the radio and said i was looking for him.. no reply... i was pissed off by this point and left. Spoke to my manager the next morning and she had known Clayton for a long time... he bascially fobbed her off... said he would pay next week blah blah blah...

to this day ive never seen any money. I know its only £100 for fuck sake... and to be honest... if hes that hard up not to pay someone £100 then so be it.... i pitty him.

As for the PR girl. Well..... same story for her too.... after working for him for a few months... he made excuses about not being able to pay her... but she kept working for a month and he kept promising... the following month no money so she left... this was over a year ago... and no money has been seen for her either.

Bloody hell, this just gets worse and worse! Definitely think VC are right for saying what they did now

what incident????

theyve got over it now, it was nothing really, SB opened his mouth (or his fingers..) before thinking and started saying sub zero was giving him no credit for a tune they made together when it was just a mistake, threatened to pull the tune off the EP.... lolz...

Back
Top Bottom