Renegade Hardware acting shady

what incident????

Sub Zero and Supreme Being were playing twister whilst naked, Sub Zero slipped whilst trying to get his hand onto a red circle and as he fell his finger went into Supreme Being's arse, Supreme Being flipped out and chased Sub Zero around the house with a kitchen knife... they haven't talked to each other since...

Sub Zero and Supreme Being were playing twister whilst naked, Sub Zero slipped whilst trying to get his hand onto a red circle and as he fell his finger went into Supreme Being's arse, Supreme Being flipped out and chased Sub Zero around the house with a kitchen knife... they haven't talked to each other since...

publicity stunts these days...

psht VC can say what they want (especially simon) i think more truths need to come out, why should everybody keep it hidden?

I still wana know what happened with data

Breaking Science is shit nowadays anyway, from their line ups it just looks like they've got no money.

Should have just released the tune on RAM or something, doubt Andy is packing arms lol

to be honest the got some of the biggest names in jump up, considering their target audience its a pretty big line up for the next one...

ORIGINAL SIN B2B HAZARD
DRUMSOUND B2B BASSLINE SMITH
BROCKIE B2B KANE
SUB ZERO B2B TAXMAN
BRYAN GEE B2B RUFFSTUFF
LOGAN D B2B MAJISTRATE
TWISTED INDIVIDUAL B2B TYKE
NETWORK B2B INTER
EDIT B2B S.O

to be honest the got some of the biggest names in jump up, considering their target audience its a pretty big line up for the next one...

ORIGINAL SIN B2B HAZARD
DRUMSOUND B2B BASSLINE SMITH
BROCKIE B2B KANE
SUB ZERO B2B TAXMAN
BRYAN GEE B2B RUFFSTUFF
LOGAN D B2B MAJISTRATE
TWISTED INDIVIDUAL B2B TYKE
NETWORK B2B INTER
EDIT B2B S.O

if hazard and sub zero swapped around on that line-up then it would be slightly worth going to...

apart from that it seems to be the same old regurgitated line up that I see on every 'big' line-up.

Back
Top Bottom