Release info for Pendulum - No one knows?

Theres a tune Pendulum play on the last AC v 1Nation @ Sanctuary which has female vocals singing "everybody goes bump". any1 else heard that? don't know if that will be on the album aswell.

Retrobyte said:
Hmmmm, and Aha!

Any more news on which tracks are gonna make it to the album? BBK are keeping it fairly close to their chests understandably.....

when i last saw elhornet a few weeks ago.. the album was far from finished. they still haven't decided how to fill a few of the holes. but from what he was saying it is going to be huuuuuuge..... :burn:

Really not feeling the another planet VIP. It don't really have the same vibe as the original and the drop is a bit confusing in it. but if people like it, i have no quams

sdm said:
Yeah I think it's Pendulum that are quite secretive, and rightly so. I think the 'Jungle Sound LP' was pretty rinsed by the time it hit the shelves.

Each to their own, but there's nothing wrong with clowns or the circus IMO.
they sure are! i made the mistake of askin them if theres any hope of another planet vip gettin a release when they came down maidstone and they said 'no way mate' with a cheeky grin there faces. bloddy teases! :eek: :)

Back
Top Bottom