Reason 2.5 stuff

Chaos-sanic

I got some new samples and whole packs of Jungle and d`n`b basslines, etc.. lots of good stuff, so basically wanna share it with others. for those who need any good drum loops,baselines, refills, jungle warfare packs etc. give me a shout.

Chaos-sanic said:
I got some new samples and whole packs of Jungle and d`n`b basslines, etc.. lots of good stuff, so basically wanna share it with others. for those who need any good drum loops,baselines, refills, jungle warfare packs etc. give me a shout.

I've got about 2gb worth of refills but I'm after Jungle Warfare 1 & 2, I'm more after drums, vocals and real instruments than synth patches and samples.

Anything in particular you want? I also have a ton of breaks in .wav format and a fuck of a lot of single drum hits. Plus the DOA sample swap pack from a few years ago, that has some wicked stuff in it. And about 700mb of acapellas, most are a bit cack but I have a fair few hip-hop/dancehall 1s and a few classics.

Hit me up on aim if you want, mines the same name as here. (or hit the button under my profile).

And whens Percocet Nightmares actually dropping? I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED it. :gslayer:

Last edited:
HELLO MATE,
i've just started making d'n'b on reason 2.5 and i would love some sample or refills to improve my liberary as it si'nt that big, please could you help?

cheers

logo said:
HELLO MATE,
i've just started making d'n'b on reason 2.5 and i would love some sample or refills to improve my liberary as it si'nt that big, please could you help?

cheers

heyhey
yeh, i got hell loads of stuff for reason, very very good stuff as well, jungle warfare 1,2,3. whoole packs of vocals, with diferent types, just good instrumental stuff. i cant even exzplain it all.. its hell alot of stuf. so if u need something, contact me and i can send it thru the net somehow or something. :)

riight. i will list SOME of the stuff i have, cant list all of it.. its too many.. heh. :

Jungle Warfare 1,2,3
Synthotica
Analog monsters 2,3,4
Analog redrum refill
Dark Jedi Dr.Rex refill 1,3
e-Lab Beats and breaks
e-Lab Electro and dance
Electromechanical
KMS dnbloops
movie voices
sounds of war
orange extension demo
Dr Rex internet massacre 2
RFl celtic flavours
Zimulator
AND MANY MAY MORE OF THEM.
give me a shout if u want any of that at all

You do realize that copyright is on just about anything you create? And that sample packs are protected in the same way as software, films, books and audio?

Dustek said:
You do realize that copyright is on just about anything you create? And that sample packs are protected in the same way as software, films, books and audio?

Yes but;

a) I'm not making ANY money off of what I'm using.

b) even if I was I dont think any1 would be able to tell where the samples I use came from, with processing, editing, layering etc. they could be from anything.

c) even if some1 did recognise a sample I used and I was selling a fair few vinyl releases the ammount I'd be making would not be enough for any lawyer to bother making a case for.

I think the issue here is the sharing of sample packs which retail for £50 upwards rather than the actual samples contained within those packs. I'd encourage someone to actually post up a copy of the license agreement that is packaged with one of these sample packs.....

i got some nasty bits ppl might want....

i'm on soulseek , aim , and all that hooplah...

hit me up if anywants to catch the black plague..... :outofammo

here's a link to my shits so u can know what i'm dealing with....

myspace BS

aim-n0sreppe

ez all

-dustin

Back
Top Bottom