RAM Records Documentary

Is this a "RAM Records" Documentary or an "Andy C" Documentary? Because from the trailer it looks more like it's 2nd. Everyone just really describes how andy is special and the one. While I got mad respect to andy I kinda agree with Roadrunner.

Last edited:
goosebumps just watchin should be sick

Same here! Can't wait for this.

---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

Depends how it's done. If it is about what they take part in and the scene as a whole, good, but if it's about 'hi im andy c, this morning I woke up and ate some coco pops. Now i'm going to have a little mix' etc

Watch the preview & see. It's CLEARLY not like that...

Id rather see a documentary on RAM records, the evolution of the label ect.. not how quick Andy C is at beatmatching and what a good dj he is. I allready know that........

lol. What, like this...

AndyC.jpg

Hahaha, thats a paaaaaaar!!!!!

Same here! Can't wait for this.

---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

Watch the preview & see. It's CLEARLY not like that...

But it is, it was just people going "Andy c is excellent at beatmatching and the best dj ever"
So I am lead to believe the documentary is going to be of heads in the scene going "andy c is awesome"

A lot of that live fottage is from ViRam in Toronto back in March.

Canadian massive representing.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

I have also just learned that the people that did this doc are the same who did the Motley Crew doc...

Looks interesting indeed.

On a side note - Andy C runs Ram... So by definition a documentary about the record label will feature him pretty heavily anyway.

*Awaits Dagz to have a furywank over his keyboard about this program*

dont really care if its just about andy.... he's a fuckin legend. I didnt know how good drum an bass could be till the first time i saw him. opened with Xample - Remember >> Noisia - Stigma. shoulda seen the faces people were pulling

Who really cares about andy c, ive been hitting this scene since 1990 i dont really care about him, hes a dj in a tiny scene, he does alright but fuck me you lot would have a wank over him(if he let you)

Who really cares about andy c, i dont really care about him, hes a dj in a tiny scene, he does alright but fuck me you lot would have a wank over him(if he let you)

:word:

Dnbforum.com is the Andy C fanbase if you compare to other forums and the amount the name dropps.

Back
Top Bottom