RAM Records Documentary

Who really cares about andy c, ive been hitting this scene since 1990 i dont really care about him, hes a dj in a tiny scene, he does alright but fuck me you lot would have a wank over him(if he let you)

wouldnt wank over him mate...... but i would be interested in seeing a doco about him. understandable seeing as me and most other people here love drum an bass. and andy, being a talented drum n bass dj, and the owner of ram records, has played a pretty big role in the drum n bass scene.

its actually quite normal to want to watch a doco about something your interested in. doesnt mean were kissin his arse.

Who really cares about andy c, ive been hitting this scene since 1990 i dont really care about him, hes a dj in a tiny scene, he does alright but fuck me you lot would have a wank over him(if he let you)

All this post signifies that you know nothing and that your old. Well done

Can anyone list other dnb documentarys? Whether it's about scene, an artist, a label whatever... Cheers

not dnb but theres a sick bristol dubstep documentary called 'living inside the speaker'

Can anyone list other dnb documentarys? Whether it's about scene, an artist, a label whatever... Cheers

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody cares mate :2thumbs:

I LOL'd

Why all the hate?! A documentary is better than NO documentary!

Are people just bitching because the trailer concentrates on Andy rather than the label itself? Well Andy is the dam label. The walking, talking, fuckin mixin-machine version of it. Everytime he does a set he showcases oldies, classics, new bangers and unheard dubs THAT ARE ALL DUE ON RAM/FREQUENCYYYYYYYYYY

Plus there's Red One giving his input, another Ram legend. And he is definitely Danny Byrd's Dad.

Back
Top Bottom