Ra Remixes on Pre-Order

i hate picture disks they make me dizzy its hard when u are starin at your cue because u lose focus....i prefer the g-dub version....the original sin one has no creativity i think

I'm not to keen on the remixes the only reason why I'm going to pick it up is for the original.
I wonder if the people that have the original are going to be mad about the fact that they can't sell their's for 30-60 GBP on discogs or ebay now that the song has been re-issued and now everyone that didn't get a chance to pick it up will have a copy.

i tink the OS remix is wank, was dissappionted when i heard that, i quite like the GDub remix i would go out n but it but is its on picture disc i would defo swerve both of them like a plague, picture discs r shite and both RMXs will never be a scratch on the original

I'm not to keen on the remixes the only reason why I'm going to pick it up is for the original.
I wonder if the people that have the original are going to be mad about the fact that they can't sell their's for 30-60 GBP on discogs or ebay now that the song has been re-issued and now everyone that didn't get a chance to pick it up will have a copy.

I've got an original press of it, 16 squid it cost me. People probably will be annoyed that they can't sell them for loads now but they still are original presses!

I think I payed a whopping £2.99 for mine from HMV

i bet that took u a while to save up for that..
my mum would go mad if she found out i payed that much for vinyl

haha i joke i joke:lol_board

i think the cheapest vinyl ive purchased was £3 u got a result there sonnt jim

£25 for my original. weak, very weak.

but still worth it :)

on the subject of picture discs, i don't mind them actually. i prefer them someways, generally find heavier vinyl easier to pitch in, normally get them locked in a lot quicker.

maybe it's just me, but i don't mind.

probably end up getting the g dub mix if any - if only to save the rinseage of the original plate.

Back
Top Bottom