pricks or nice ppl

Tera from the Serial Killaz is one of the safest people I have met, very down to earth and very wise of how the scene works! Top producer and a definate legend!
As many people have stated before, IC3 is one of the nicest MC's. Always makes time for a chat and a laugh. Swift is well safe as well. Bukem and Conrad are well alright too. They both used to visit my record shop on the regs.

Det can be hit and miss.
Listen to this- was outside the last playaz and Hazard came out and he kicked the railings and shoutes "wheres my fucking taxi" to the bouncer. Was top jokes but the man was pissssssed. All the rest have always beeen wicked

If I was a taxi driver and picked up Hazard I'd pretend I didn't know who he was, then let a CD play through till it reached one of his tracks and say something like "Oh fucking hell, I do love drum & bass but shit like this really does let the scene down".

If I was a taxi driver and picked up Hazard I'd pretend I didn't know who he was, then let a CD play through till it reached one of his tracks and say something like "Oh fucking hell, I do love drum & bass but shit like this really does let the scene down".

lucky you wernt the taxi driver or hazard would have pulled a machete on you!!! :ban:

really? he was outside fabric handing out leaflets one time for a laugh and me and my mates jammed with him for a while cracking jokes, seemed like a really safe bloke

he was a right penis when i spoke to him, i asked him well, had to plead with him to pass on a a demo cd to taxman and he looked at me like a he was all high & mighty then just threw my cd onto the side and didn't even bother telling taxman!

Well ain't really had any close experiences with most DJ's or MC's, but I can say the following:

- MC Master X is pretty wicked, and he came to greet me on NYE this year
- Status from Chase & Status is a bit of a dick, since we had a portuguese DJ which was hyping the crowd and status simply seemed fucked up about it
- Heist is pretty awesome, mostly due to the fact that he walks around on forums and will probably play Xbox live with you, which shows he connects with his fans

he was a right penis when i spoke to him, i asked him well, had to plead with him to pass on a a demo cd to taxman and he looked at me like a he was all high & mighty then just threw my cd onto the side and didn't even bother telling taxman!

well det once came down to the crowd in portugal and one of my mates came to say hi but he didnt respond, just grabbed his old ugly chick and continued to walk around

but i guess it wasn't the best of days or something

Hype is quite nice considering he is allways screwfaced when he was about to go on at sanctuary he walked up thru the crowd and was shaking hands giving high fives etc.

Det aswell even though i dont rate him at all and he is kinda shit he was saying like 'nice of you to come down' 'have a good night' enjoy yourself' Which i thought was pretty nice.

Markus Intalex was really nice when I spoke to him.
But IC3 takes the crown lol.

IC3, Friction and shabba were sweet

Crissy Cris, eksman n Bensta were all up it!!

haha i know bensta and he thinks he is amazing trust all them southampton boys have licked ass to get where they are now i e klip network bensta they are basically asslicking scummers that think they are A list artists lol jokers

i was at a one nation couple years ago an det was walkin through the the room, went to say alright and thank him for spittin on the set an he just totally ignored me an everyone he walked past, heard from loadsa other people that he's a right cock aswell.
met fatman d at moondance last new years an he was safe as houses had a proper little chat wit me bout one of my mates he knows an everything

haha i know bensta and he thinks he is amazing trust all them southampton boys have licked ass to get where they are now i e klip network bensta they are basically asslicking scummers that think they are A list artists lol jokers

Nice bit of Portsmouth / Southampton hatred there!

Back
Top Bottom