pricks or nice ppl

Eksman was argonat when i meet him at Drum & Bass Awards 08 at Q Club. Went up to him just to say hello and shake his hand, shock his head as to say go away. Well pissed off about that. Once met Bassman outside Air Club in smoking bit at Bassman Birthday Bash 08. He was safe said hello shaked his hand.

Av met him at westfest bout 4 years ago, I bumped into him and he was sound, he apoligised an i was like wtf your eksman, alright mate he went yeah am cool how are you and shook my hand.

MC's
Roger (aka IC3) - absolute legend, nicest most down to earth guy you'll ever meet. could never say a bad word about him

Rage, Dread, Impact, Texas - all of these guys TOP GUYS
Eksman - PRICK

DJ's

TC - nice, but but also bit fucking arrogant
D minds - V nice guys
Friction - fucking legend
Sub focus -legend!!
Hazards - really nice, quite quiet though
Eddie K - very very nice guy
Dan from Brookes brothers, top guy
Clipz - twat
One of the guys from commix - TWAT

i havnt met many dj's or mc's the pnes i have met, jenna g, blackmarket, fearless and shabba. they were all sound had a little chat shook my hand and stuff, the only one iv met who has been a twat was skibba, but hes a cunt anyway,

yeah det was kool with me when i met him in lloret de mar but another one of my mates met him and said he was a complete cock...must have mood swings!!

Mabye something to do with all them roids!

He tried it on with my mate at a rave in brighton with the shittest lines but got shut down.

Funsta, Skibba, Andy C, Eksman have all been safe. Although Skibba was also attempting to target said mate!

Credit to them, Id be moody as fuck if I constantly had bare sweaty gurners coming up to me.

Funny, when I met him he was far away from being a cunt..
I think it depends on how you peepz coming at and ting..

i know i can imagine dudes running up at parties like "oi mate hows it going yeah ur ace n that can i have ur picture"

Det can be hit and miss.
Listen to this- was outside the last playaz and Hazard came out and he kicked the railings and shoutes "wheres my fucking taxi" to the bouncer. Was top jokes but the man was pissssssed. All the rest have always beeen wicked

Back
Top Bottom