Preview of new Pendulum album

well im sure everyone will secretly buy a tune and play it quietly whilst humming along to the reeesy 'slam' synths..

Muppets like every tune, different muppets hate every tune, sensible people like Ransom and the bleepy electro house tune.

Ransom and one other good song coming out on a 12" and I will be completely happy with the entire thing.

Id Agree with some previous postings that they seem to be sticking to a formula. Which is getting a little stale as other Dnb has surpassed the 'big' sound of HYC. They need to lose 'that' synth..it paints all of their songs the same colour. (pardon the pun)

Also In the video you see they are using Ableton for their gigs which could mean they are trying to get into that Live/Dj business which works best on big synthy riffs and being able to mix those up.

I'll definetly take a listen when it drops, I didnt like In Silico at all, but I believe they are skilled producers with potential for great ideas. But if it all sounds a bit samey, then I'll buy Ransom (big tune) and see what Rmxs come of it.

Id Agree with some previous postings that they seem to be sticking to a formula. Which is getting a little stale as other Dnb has surpassed the 'big' sound of HYC. They need to lose 'that' synth..it paints all of their songs the same colour. (pardon the pun)

Also In the video you see they are using Ableton for their gigs which could mean they are trying to get into that Live/Dj business which works best on big synthy riffs and being able to mix those up.

I'll definetly take a listen when it drops, I didnt like In Silico at all, but I believe they are skilled producers with potential for great ideas. But if it all sounds a bit samey, then I'll buy Ransom (big tune) and see what Rmxs come of it.

As much as I hate them, I agree with this right here!

should be interesting when it comes out.

People keep saying its shit and all of that, but they will sell this album like hotcakes.
I not a huge fan on 'that synth' but.... its their trademark sound, which sells the songs to fans, and fans (and us) will instantly know its Pendulum when they/we hear it.

I went out the other night and someone played Slam on the juke box (cringe) and then tried telling me about pendulum and how good that song is. so i thought i wouldnt mention about the tunes prior to hold your colour. they looked at me blank and went back to rabbiting about slam. phhhhhhhhhh
each to their own eh??

should be interesting when it comes out.

People keep saying its shit and all of that, but they will sell this album like hotcakes.
I not a huge fan on 'that synth' but.... its their trademark sound, which sells the songs to fans, and fans (and us) will instantly know its Pendulum when they/we hear it.

I went out the other night and someone played Slam on the juke box (cringe) and then tried telling me about pendulum and how good that song is. so i thought i wouldnt mention about the tunes prior to hold your colour. they looked at me blank and went back to rabbiting about slam. phhhhhhhhhh
each to their own eh??

Were you in a 1950's diner at the time? :D

The new album sounds alright. Ransom will probably be the best thing on it by a mile, I'm sure all the yawnsome Pendulum haters will continue to cuss them out. Will they care? Probably not.

Were you in a 1950's diner at the time? :D

The new album sounds alright. Ransom will probably be the best thing on it by a mile, I'm sure all the yawnsome Pendulum haters will continue to cuss them out. Will they care? Probably not.

hahahahhaha mate i live in the sticks. its like the stonage around here in someparts. was bored so went out for a couple of beers and they had a juke box! google a place called trowbridge and you will know what i mean.

but yeh... Pendulum are in for a win either way. gits..

they should just stick to that breakbeaty electro stuff i heard in the clip.
its sounds ok with there cheesy synths an that

I don't see how people can like this sound... even in terms of it being dancefloor.

The tunes have shit grooves to them, little musicality and are just breaks and bass with poor synths.

You're right bluenote but you just know this is going to like hot cakes

Sad times when the majority of people wouldn't know good dnb if it smacked them in the face

Back
Top Bottom