Pissed up wankers!

I had this pissed bird come up 2 me whilst on the decks and at first she was just trying to chat to me but cos i was mixing she weren't gettin much outa me. So next thing i know she's startin on me starts tryna push me and shit while i'm mixing so i give my mate a shout to get her away from the decks and she boots him straight in the bollox then turns round and tries gettin off with me! She got a big FUCK OFF! from me and then my mate grabbed the doormen who kindly removed her!! was a mission at the time but lookin back was quite funny

Oh and another time some geeza comes up 2 me while i'm mixing goin 'play some dark shit! aint ya got no dark shit? play some propa grimey dark shit' etc etc... i told him to jog on but he wouldn't fuck off so i say to him 'OK wot? wot tunes u on about then?!?!' he replies 'u know like system check!!'
I just stood there and pissed myself laughing!(not litterally) but thing is i'd played quite a few dark tunes that night already eg noisia etc He soon fucked off when i laughed in is face!

me and a couple of mates wer pissd the other day, went back to my house for a joint nd started fighting nd one of my batterd mates runs ova to 26 bass (which i didnt realise at the time) nd goes il do it! i wos like nooo nd he smackd it on the wall scratching both sides so me nd my other mate jus beet the fuck out of him, got him on the floor nd started stampin on him nd shit...obviously made him buy me a new one

Didn't Hype get off the decks half way through his set at one nation NYE 07/08 because Foxy pissed him off and kept stopping the tunes and saying his usual "Fuck off."

ive had a few problems at house parties, one time some stupid bitch kept turning my amp up n blew it and at halloween i was at my mates house mixing and had to stop cos some fat silly bitch screamed at me sayin i was shit and to put bashment on i was tempted to headbutt her but she was bigger than me

This pissed up girl just pushed my needle across one of my favorite vinyl...

1. it made a horrible noise really loud.
2. everytime i play it i just hear a click :chainsaw:

also when people just shout in your ear..." oi mate, do you know that tune that goes like wob wob wob wob wob "

Do they think of djs have a crazy directory of music that can translate pissed up shouting into a tune ?

Don't you hate it when pissed up people fuck with your mix and shit? Always fucking with the volume, looking through the tunes and fucking up an order you may have, one time even throwing vinyl!!!

Any stories people?

I slap their bums and make them sit on the stairs until they have learnt their lesson. This has happened to Slimbo on more then one occassion

my brother does stuff like this alot comes in wile im mixin an moves the pitch so fuckin annoyin or touches the platter!!

bare people cumming up to shake ur hand or high five u and not realising theyve walked into the table n knocked the needle!

happens alot at parties but obv not at raves.

man if anyone touched my shit i take out my copy of MACHETE and cut their head off

machete

I hadsome fool mc at a party once thinking he was foxy. Stopping tunes while in the middle of a mix thinking he's a badman. i pushed him off the stage and he broke his ankle! HAHAHA.
Since then HE has refused to do a set with ME!

Result.

300px-03-BICcristal2008-03-26.jpg

Back
Top Bottom