mc bassman

WHY DOES EVERY1 WHO H8's THE FUCKING GEEZER ATTACK WHAT I SAY

BOLLOCKS I COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HIM GOOD LUCK 2 HIM
It seems if any1 says they like anything who CERTAIN people Don't like then H8'ers come out

Look Just Wrong 2 Insult People Just Because U Don't Like BASSMAN i.e - People R Thick

And Trust me, I DO LIKE THE MUSIC OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BUY VINYL WOULD I, (NOT CHEAP IN SLIGHTEST) come + see collection if doubts (not 2 mention C.D's + Rave Tickets)

Not many MC's ON VINYL IS THERE especially BASSMAN (Tell A lie Bass 2 Dark features him on Metalheadz) lol

:twisted:

Last edited:
last year i went to a rave becoz of bassman fearless hazard an taxman in bristol. trust me the dancefloor was way more packed after harry shotta n fun moved on an bassy an fearless got on the mic. hes got a big fan base in bristol an im sure he has in other cities. i know there is ppl that fink hes sick an ppl think hes shit. and to be honest i would rather go to a rave with a less well known dj but a sick mc like bassman or sum1 rather than go to a rave with a sick dj but without a MC that i like. each to thier own tho init

last year i went to a rave becoz of bassman fearless hazard an taxman in bristol. trust me the dancefloor was way more packed after harry shotta n fun moved on an bassy an fearless got on the mic. hes got a big fan base in bristol an im sure he has in other cities. i know there is ppl that fink hes sick an ppl think hes shit. and to be honest i would rather go to a rave with a less well known dj but a sick mc like bassman or sum1 rather than go to a rave with a sick dj but without a MC that i like. each to thier own tho init

I think going to a rave an listening to those 3 together would kill more brain cells than the drugs you would have to take to enjoy it

Not many MC's ON VINYL IS THERE especially BASSMAN (Tell A lie Bass 2 Dark features him on Metalheadz) lol

MC's on vinyl, there have been quite a few...

MC GQ
MC Det
Stevie 'Hyper' D
Skibadee
Eksman
Fearless
MC MC
Navigator
Shabba D
Darrison
Spyda
Ragga Twins

Last edited:
I don't know why i like him (probably from listening to him way back) cos he does speak absolute shit and still i don't mind him. weird.

Same as this, clearly no lyrical genius but always enjoy bassman at a rave.

Last edited:
fucking bollox.

bassman compliments the music man, he has good sets when he went and got a load of crack smoke up his nozzle and there are some nasty ''oh no bassman is wasted again'' sets. got nuff respect for him as an mc.

true he hasnt really changed much over the years, i just find him and trigga fucking hilarious, at the same time jumpy and uplifting. hes quite dutty and has actually got some swwet rhymes.

i like his transmission stuff from back in the day, heard a wicked set with him over dj rap where he went on to her bout the size of his cock ahaha wonder what sorta look she gave him. another with bryan g where he threatened to take anyone who fucked with his crew or come upto the decks outside and batter them lmfao, he dont give a fuck.

hes still got it in him listen to the die nye 08 set with bassman, pretty sick and he does a lot of what people in this thread say he doesnt. cbf with a another raggamuffin rastafari guy chattin' gimme something different.

Quote: MR.G - MC's on vinyl, there have been quite a few...

MC GQ
MC Det
Stevie 'Hyper' D
Skibadee
Eksman
Fearless
MC MC
Navigator
Shabba D
Darrison
Spyda
Ragga Twins

There been plenty of MC's on vinyl but, again Misunderstood what saying.

Not much vinyl with MC's Chatting Bullshit all the way through I don't think (apart from the usual bollocks that is off course)

And not singing or a few words here and there, like all the MC's Uve mentioned.
I mean - Chatting BULLSHIT.

:)

bassman will never be a lyrical genius or number1 but imo hes great, the way he chats about birds n shit hes a joker and although sometimes he gets annoying i enjoy sets with him on. as all mc's have hes got his lovers and his haters if u hate him fair doo's but dont complain because there are bods who like him and will go to see him at raves therefore he will get booked. He was better back in the late 90's but i respect the man for still bein in the scene and holdin it down...long live the bass:)

Back
Top Bottom