Leaked Tunes - Where Do they come from?

I remember someone saying something on the lines of..

Someone will have a small clip of it, cut a part out, and loop it over and over so it sounds like the full tune

Its in another thread somewhere with a better description, don't ask me where i have no idea!

a.k.a a cut & shut job.

lol, thats crazy,
but i gess it would work to a degree.
ha

Its done from when tunes are played on radio sets and people cut sections out of that. Not done from a sample really, done from a few phrases normally so there is the variation.

This thread is about leaked tunes though, thats different.

I remember someone saying something on the lines of..

Someone will have a small clip of it, cut a part out, and loop it over and over so it sounds like the full tune

Its in another thread somewhere with a better description, don't ask me where i have no idea!

I read this to somewhere but I can't remember where at all but I guess this can work..

That would be me that said that.

on youtube there lots of unreleased full original sin tunes cus they got a original sin set and cut the drop and the half way of a cartain tune played. used the half way of that certain song as the intro and use the drop for both drops one and two.and then use the halfway for the ending too. kinda like that. have a look.

topaz...still can't believe pro DJs would leak a dub on purpose in order to damage a rival label, thats fucking moody. Name and shame!

Re: u

060905_naked_man_spam.gif

I've wondered this for a while aswell...

Fair enough I understand producers an people saying suport the scene when the tune will be released... But I aint gonna feel guilty for having a unreleased tune i.e. A Bit Patchy (Sub Focus Remix), Triple X etc.. and all the sick VIP's that dont get released as the producer isnt losing out if he aint gonna release it anyway... Also if I get a good dub, I will always purchase the vinyl when it comes out anyway as I prefer mixing with vinyls... An I wouldnt do a set on cdj's so the tune is normally for mine and only mine listening pleasure... If I was a big producer and I knew I was never going to legally be able to release a tune i.e. something like Sub Focus - World Of Hurt which is an absolute anthem if you ask me then I would bootleg it an say fuck you to the owners of the sample or just give it away in mp3 format, whats the point in created a big tune like that if no one is going to be able to enjoy it, I mean the tunes stopped getting played all ready, so in a year or so I dont think you will ever hear it again... So I agree with tunes like these getting leaked. Fair enough it is someones work but what did he create the tune for? To be heard...

Could not have put it better myself!!!

if you ain't got it, wait for it
only beats by hazard/dillinja/original sin/sub focus and other big producers tend to be on dub for a while, usually when u hear a big tune on rotation by all the big djs its gonna be out in 3/4 months, nothin long...leakers are wrecking the scene, its also very selfish when an artist has spent all their time perfecting something to the very last detail for some twat to send about as they please...you gotta know who to trust...a lot of these leakers are very close to the artists and its worrying...how the fuck grind the rail vip got out i don't know but sly & pacso and ckb are pissed about it

i swear some artists leak on purpose.... usually a unfinished or unmastered version... and usually leaked as a 128 or 96kps

i know of WAV files that have been leaked. plus there's plenty of cut tracks floating about, i remeber hearing a version of facade vip and swamp thing was being mixed into, but it was passed off as a full 320 track.

its selfish cos if the producers dont see enough sales then they might have to stop n do different things to make ends meet and then we cant get new sick tunes, maybe thats a little drastic but you never know

I recently posted a mix with a leaked tune on it (which i didnt even realise it was not meant to be out) that i got off a friends computer.

Where do these leaked tunes come from? Surely it must start with someone inside putting the mp3 somewhere where people can download it?

man dont even try to b.s. people ur a soulseek surfer all ur tunes are dubs that are leaked and u just sit on your comouter all day downloading tunes or you just get tunes from ur mates. YOU DONT TRADE TOONS MAN ! THATS NOT SUPPORTING THE ARTIST. YOU ESPECIALLY DONT DOWNLOAD THERE STUFF OFF SOULSEEK. YOUR THE TYPE OF LITTLE PUNK WE STAB AROUND HERE:ban:

Back
Top Bottom