Leaked Tunes - Where Do they come from?

if you ain't got it, wait for it
only beats by hazard/dillinja/original sin/sub focus and other big producers tend to be on dub for a while, usually when u hear a big tune on rotation by all the big djs its gonna be out in 3/4 months, nothin long...leakers are wrecking the scene, its also very selfish when an artist has spent all their time perfecting something to the very last detail for some twat to send about as they please...you gotta know who to trust...a lot of these leakers are very close to the artists and its worrying...how the fuck grind the rail vip got out i don't know but sly & pacso and ckb are pissed about it

Not everyday you hear of this but me and Rowney agree on something!

But on a real. The lead cause of leaked dubs in the UK is Rhys Iffland!*

*not true

Probably someone at a dubplate cutting house, or at a mastering studio. They have to have copies of mp3's to work on and probably don't delete it after the client has picked up their finished product.

Ive always had quite a few dubs on mp3's. but id probably never play them out. dont think theres anything wrong with having them if there just to listen to out of pleasure.

in bristol i saw original sin, and he leaves all his cd's on the decks whilst he uses the cdj's. your literally next to the decks, some chavvy cunt grabbed a couple of them and pegged it, safe to say they were all hot new dubs!

Look at thta remix of Burial - even my neighbors pet gerbil had a copy....was it insuders jealous of not getting to remix it, or one distributor fuckin another up cos they had a chance to distribute Philly Blunt...hmmm I WONDER

Probably someone at a dubplate cutting house, or at a mastering studio. They have to have copies of mp3's to work on and probably don't delete it after the client has picked up their finished product.

could be "five finger freddy" at the dubplate cutting house stealing wax :teeth:

That was my worry recently, i got given a tune ( By the producer themselves i hasten to add ) that i sent to the cutting house via send space or what ever they used on their site, now im worried that obviously they have possession of that file and "five finger freddy" could well be saving that file for himself??? whats to stop him sharing it with the world?

That would be me that said that.
on youtube there lots of unreleased full original sin tunes cus they got a original sin set and cut the drop and the half way of a cartain tune played. used the half way of that certain song as the intro and use the drop for both drops one and two.and then use the halfway for the ending too. kinda like that. have a look.

I remember your original post........this could never happen with a liquid tune :) only Jump-up

Back
Top Bottom