Jason Derulo - Watcha Say (Freek Remix) FREE 320KBS MP3

Fucking nice work freek, I played it this weekend and the People loved it, it's nice to get a good dnb remix out of a track I wouldn't usually listen to, nice work!

Cheers man glad it went down well. Will do a fe remixes leadin up to my releases jus for a bit of publicity

Cheers man glad it went down well. Will do a fe remixes leadin up to my releases jus for a bit of publicity

Freak mate I just got this tune on my phone playlist, it is going to be one of my travel music when i go to work haha.

not feeling all that reverb on the vocal... should of really made it stand out like it does in the original tune... i actually really that like vocal... jason cunthole can fuck off tho

not feeling all that reverb on the vocal... should of really made it stand out like it does in the original tune... i actually really that like vocal... jason cunthole can fuck off tho

Cheers for the opinion mate, the reason i added a lot of reverb on the vocal is partly due to the fact that it wasnt a brilliant accapella file and the quality was slightly lacking so i added a few effects to bring up the quality a bit. it also created a spacey vibe aswell which i quite liked. cheers for the honest opinion mate. much appreciated.
and for the record, yea jason derulo can fuck off lol

Back
Top Bottom