Jason Derulo - Watcha Say (Freek Remix) FREE 320KBS MP3

That kick roll in the beginning didn't feel so natural to me at like 20 seconds in or what and that drop wasn't what I would expect

everything else HUUGGEEE. it kicks like a daddy!

cheers guys am glad this is getting such good feedback. its now getting backing from digital terror records and is being mastered as we speak so ill be uping the final version for everyone shortly as im sure it will be better to play out with.
Cheers

cheers guys am glad this is getting such good feedback. its now getting backing from digital terror records and is being mastered as we speak so ill be uping the final version for everyone shortly as im sure it will be better to play out with.
Cheers

Wicked mate (y).
Got any other bootlegs/remixes lined up?

he's removed the download option, presumably due to interest from labels

It's because it's getting mastered properly by a label.

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Cheers

^^

Ez peeps, the reason it wont let anyone download is cos ive reached my 100 download maximum on soundcloud. due to the amount of interest im reupping to dnbshare as we speak but will also be uploading a fully mastered version within the next week which will have a much better sound on a big system. just to let u no tho, this version was dropped in a club on a large system last night and still sounds good. Cheers everyone!

---------- Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

here's the new link http://dnbshare.com/download/JASONDERULO-WATCHASAY_FREEKREMIX_.mp3.html

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Hey Freek any chance you can do a remix/bootleg of any Kate Nash's tunes??!!!:D

ill see what i can do mate lol! sounds like an interesting fun idea tho.

do you really think you could put up with having to listen to the lyrics 'you've gone and got sick on my trainers' and those three chords over and over while making it, i know i couldn't

lol yea very true! I'm sure I can find a decent tune I can do a funny remix of lol

lol yea very true! I'm sure I can find a decent tune I can do a funny remix of lol

Try this 1, I love this tune and I can you pull off a really funky and cool remix:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys, yea the mastered version definately brings out the oompth of the track :) also got my first solo signing confirmed by dtr yesterday and got the first track mastered and is soundin fat!

didnt expect it to sound like this tbh, can imagine your ribcage would vibrate if you played this on a big system.. big ups man!!!!

Cheers man, yea i aint heard it on a big system myself yet, but the guys at the label say it soundsss phhhaaattt :)

Back
Top Bottom