Is any one else really looking forward to seeing storm?

i saw her about a year ago...she plays shit hot stuff man trust. one of my fave DJ's. !!!

dark n light suff al mixed together! Expect sum proper bad boy (girl) Metalheadz bizzznizz! cant wait

checkmabadself said:
I don't quite know why, but I have always wanted to see her play!

What sort of set do you think she will play - really Deep??

:banana:
Yeah I've not seen her in a while, she certainly knows how to mash up the styles.

Although, I'm looking forward to hearing Zinc amaze me with his skills, and Dillinja's latest dance floor murderers :slayer: He better have some! :teeth:

azonica said:
She's heavy as hell, awesome DJ.

Zinc will be sick too, playing again in pompey in a few months i belive.....
Always looking forward to seeing teh Zinc (y)

thing about storm is the tune s'leckshun! always on pont!

and of course Zinc...oh yeah! :antitank:

cant wait 4 this

,man the last breakneck was disgusting and coming from london ppl now wanna know who breakneck are,after that 1xtra broadcast.the vibes were mental and the live broadcast certainly picked up on it.by the way who is 2shy mc'ing over???????????
plz be zinc and storm heard him work wiv both nuff times and he works really well wiv them......

subz said:
cant wait 4 this

,man the last breakneck was disgusting and coming from london ppl now wanna know who breakneck are,after that 1xtra broadcast.the vibes were mental and the live broadcast certainly picked up on it.by the way who is 2shy mc'ing over???????????
plz be zinc and storm heard him work wiv both nuff times and he works really well wiv them......
good guess mate. 2shy's doing 2 hours -- first over storm & then over zinc
cheers for your support, means so much

I saw her a half year ago and she played really nice. She played dark and deep but good tracks:)

Back
Top Bottom