Hospital Records New Signing

I think the signing of S.P.Y could be Hospital's attempt at bringing in some new sounds to the camp for a bit more diversity. They only really had Logistics bringing in anything really different, and where the fuck is he these days? I hate how Hospital aims for albums and the only smaller releases are remix packages of songs off those albums.

In regard to the signing of Fred V & Grafix, I've expected this for some time. A few of their songs sound very Netskyish and I see them fitting in well. I just hope Hospital doesn't push them too close to Netskification. Anyone heard the Netsky remix of that new Skream track? Gash.

hilarious how people really think that tony colemans gna go to spy 'now we've signed you, you have to make songs more like this...'.

i mean are you serious? sure, spy might release a few tunes on a more liquidy flex again but i cant see him releasing anything he aint happy with.

and by the way i havent bought a hospital release in a while.

One of the thing that changes if you're signed to Hospital is that you're a bit more restricted on sample use since it is a bigger label (I believe). Netsky and Camo & Krooked used to sample so much, and now they can't afford to do it that much anymore (or just decided not to do it I don't know), this may be one of the reasons you all keep whining about their old stuff being so good.

They updated the artists page aswell... Mistabishi is not on there anymore, I always thought this feature was hilarious :)

mistabishilol.jpg

One of the thing that changes if you're signed to Hospital is that you're a bit more restricted on sample use since it is a bigger label (I believe). Netsky and Camo & Krooked used to sample so much, and now they can't afford to do it that much anymore (or just decided not to do it I don't know), this may be one of the reasons you all keep whining about their old stuff being so good.

They updated the artists page aswell... Mistabishi is not on there anymore, I always thought this feature was hilarious :)

[/QUOTE]

Nah it's just cos it actually is better.

It's less cheesy.

i see this as good news, fred v and grafix fit right with hospital, and HOPEFULLY spy will add some depth to the label. ITs hilarious how alot of ppl here are just moaning about how spy is done now, wtf, hes the same producer, who obviously takes quality control seriously, and i see him being signed to hospital as a good thing tbh

hospital is so shit. cant remember i got something from them. saw london elektricity a couple times recently, what a joke. seriously.

hospital is so shit. cant remember i got something from them. saw london elektricity a couple times recently, what a joke. seriously.

i guess our taste's are just different then, I'm not a hospital fan boy by any means, but I do pick up some of their stuff and thoroughly enjoy it for the most part

Big signings for Hospital, expecting big music. S.P.Y won't change his sound at all, it's gonna stay the same just the output may be less frequent.

Come come now, they have been signed to the label because of what they can do and bring to the label, not what the label can do to them. There's enough doing that sound that it could have been but those guys have their own basis. The others have really been there for a long time so have their own feel. Congrats to the new signees. Do your thing

SPY wont sign for hospital he does more styles than liquid. Hospital is proper alienating its fanbase with its move towards the mainstream. Been heading that way for a wwhile though.

Back
Top Bottom