Hiya

Alice

Meow
Hai.... so i'm new here I just moved to Elephant and castle :O in south london...
I was always into dnb but all the events going on here im loving it, but my friends HATE it!

Im wonderin is there any girls (or nice guys :p) around here that love dancing to some dirty dnb or dubstep? All the ppl i know like commerical rnb and stuff like that...or are too scared to go out in South London(lol serious) or the best they wanna go to is Fabric which tbh im getting a bit sick of and want soemthing different and less commercial.. !
I feel lonely and wanna meeet some ppl!
:rolleyes:

hey welcome to the forum!!

get your ass down to camberwell on friday then...nice n local...

RocksteadyUK, a member from here is putting on a night.

Hai.... so i'm new here I just moved to Elephant and castle :O in south london...
I was always into dnb but all the events going on here im loving it, but my friends HATE it!

Im wonderin is there any girls (or nice guys :p) around here that love dancing to some dirty dnb or dubstep? All the ppl i know like commerical rnb and stuff like that...or are too scared to go out in South London(lol serious) or the best they wanna go to is Fabric which tbh im getting a bit sick of and want soemthing different and less commercial.. !
I feel lonely and wanna meeet some ppl!
:rolleyes:

not many of my mates like my music so im always going out to gigs by myself!!

your friends sound like pansies! i stayed in south london when i was 16, went to plenty of clubs and dodgy places and nothing bad happened to me!

get out there! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom