Greetings from India!

Noisia or as i like to call it 'Vision' is a very great trio people. Nik Roos is just excellent. But i feel, from 2007, their quality of music is going down the drain. I hope Martijn comes back to his old ways. They used to rock the world. The beats were sensational, the class was set and they can make a superb comeback. GO VISION, GO Noisia!!

welcome, do you know any other indian dnb other than what talvin singh brought forth in the mid 90s?

AAa...geez..sorry...I don't know any DnB Artist...

I'm surprised many people would listen to Noisia in India. Where are you from mate?
I am from Mumbai, India. Yea and you are right...you can actually count the number on your fingers of those who know Noisia...It's sad, but true...

Noisia or as i like to call it 'Vision' is a very great trio people. Nik Roos is just excellent. But i feel, from 2007, their quality of music is going down the drain. I hope Martijn comes back to his old ways. They used to rock the world. The beats were sensational, the class was set and they can make a superb comeback. GO VISION, GO Noisia!!

I somewhere have to agree with you...I have some of their old stuff and it's breathtaking to say the least. But lately, the sound is not like what they used to play...

Welcome here, as a Dutch artist myself, I must say Noisia is a great group!
Hi...I am now shifting my energies :)P) to Phace and Misanthrop...Mind blowing DUO...In fact, I sometimes tweet Nick (NOISIA) and he says Phace is his best artist...Imagine, GOD saying I worship this entity...:P

Welcome,so how dnb scene in India i am really interested to know from someone who lives there any parties etc...

Back
Top Bottom