Greetings from India!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by elementinsane, Aug 23, 2011.

1. elementinsane

elementinsane New Member

I am ElementinSane.
    I love Dnb and some of my Fav artists are Noisia, BSE, Phace and Misanthrop and N.Phect...

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

welcome, do you know any other indian dnb other than what talvin singh brought forth in the mid 90s?

3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

I'm surprised many people would listen to Noisia in India. Where are you from mate?

4. slicx

slicx New Member

Noisia or as i like to call it 'Vision' is a very great trio people. Nik Roos is just excellent. But i feel, from 2007, their quality of music is going down the drain. I hope Martijn comes back to his old ways. They used to rock the world. The beats were sensational, the class was set and they can make a superb comeback. GO VISION, GO Noisia!!

5. ARTFX

ARTFX www.artfx-studios.com

Welcome here, as a Dutch artist myself, I must say Noisia is a great group!

6. elementinsane

elementinsane New Member

AAa...geez..sorry...I don't know any DnB Artist...

I am from Mumbai, India. Yea and you are right...you can actually count the number on your fingers of those who know Noisia...It's sad, but true...

I somewhere have to agree with you...I have some of their old stuff and it's breathtaking to say the least. But lately, the sound is not like what they used to play...

Hi...I am now shifting my energies :)P) to Phace and Misanthrop...Mind blowing DUO...In fact, I sometimes tweet Nick (NOISIA) and he says Phace is his best artist...Imagine, GOD saying I worship this entity...:p

7. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Welcome,so how dnb scene in India i am really interested to know from someone who lives there any parties etc...