Get rid of MCs

i like mc's when im at the event, but listenin back on the tape packs they get a lil annoying.

i like mc's when im at the event, but listenin back on the tape packs they get a lil annoying.

I COMPLETELY AGREE. I don't really mind Mcs when I'm at the event cuz the tunes are so loud that I can zone em out if I want. But theres also personal preferences, I don't mind an MC saying phrases here and there, but what you guys are describing as chatting annoys the shit out of me and doesnt have ANY musical merit in my open. These MCs arent spitting flows or rapping, its just jibberish to me. But MCs are the main reason I won't download live dnb shows. I stick to radio!

mc's well most of em are wank but some do really get me hype at events and events just wouldnt be the same without em however when they keep telling the dj te rewind it every 2 tracks thats annoying but still

I agree and disagree, i like mc's to hype crowd a bit maybe throw a few decent bars with more than one line repeated - i hate mc's like skibba (who is good dun get me wrong) who dont stfu for the whole set. MC's make a decent rave tho for sure without mc's it wuddnt be as much fun cuz they get the crowd involved yagetme?

The term 'MC' stands for Master of Ceremony.....in Laymans terms this means they are supposed to host the night.
This should involve introducing the DJ and Introducing the last tune etc. The main job is to keep the energy and vibe up in the venue by interacting with the crowd.
They originated from the very start where detroit house followed on to hardcore, then jungle and now into Drum and Bass. They are a huge part of the scene although we should never forget it's ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC at the end of the day. There is some absolute cock's out there as far as MC's go who talk rubbish and don't do anything for the scene - However...I think hearing a DJ playing out with a good MC over his set sounds wicked! Andy C and GQ for example....GQ does all of the above and knows when to shut up and when to do his job.....an absolute veteran in the game!
Some MC's do need to be shot though! LOL

suk out bruv that 90% of ppl that dnt like em is u nd your mates. mc's hold the raves down keep it flowin good. u prob aint even been ravin WASTEMAN

The term 'MC' stands for Master of Ceremony.....in Laymans terms this means they are supposed to host the night.
This should involve introducing the DJ and Introducing the last tune etc. The main job is to keep the energy and vibe up in the venue by interacting with the crowd.
They originated from the very start where detroit house followed on to hardcore, then jungle and now into Drum and Bass. They are a huge part of the scene although we should never forget it's ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC at the end of the day. There is some absolute cock's out there as far as MC's go who talk rubbish and don't do anything for the scene - However...I think hearing a DJ playing out with a good MC over his set sounds wicked! Andy C and GQ for example....GQ does all of the above and knows when to shut up and when to do his job.....an absolute veteran in the game!
Some MC's do need to be shot though! LOL

yeah the main thing i cant stand about MC's is when they just shout down the mic about nothing, and dont pay any attention to the music.

MC's like ic3, sp. ect actually know the tunes that are being played. it annoys me when everyone in the room knows a tune is about to go into a breakdown and it seems like most mc's just dont listen to the music.

anyway im not going to keep posting the same thing cos this topic has been RINSED :smash::smash:

suk out bruv that 90% of ppl that dnt like em is u nd your mates. mc's hold the raves down keep it flowin good. u prob aint even been ravin WASTEMAN

the guys ten years older than you, do you really think he has never been to a rave when he works for BBK, c'mon mate sort it out...:-/

hahaha aint even been raving... maybe he has or maybe he hasnt but where did you get these hard facts????

:scally:

simple drum and bass wouldnt be the same without mcs there purely there 2 get the crowds going at raves and to compliment the tunes !! sum mcs just fuck up a gd mix and othas mate the mix a shit load better !!!
END OFF

Back
Top Bottom