Fresh makes a mess of his DNBTV Live performance

I had had about 2 hours sleep after having to call an ambulance out at 3am .. i dont want to go into why, but i havent been well recently; so hence the shades and probably why i forgot my traktor vinyl. had sound coming out of only one side of one deck, so must have sounded pretty horrific. It would have been much easier for me to leave it, but didnt want to let anyone down. I wasnt really that up for doing it anyway but i thought that it might encourage more people to do online sets through dnba and theyve been doing a lot to promote my album so it was the least i could do.

I asked them not to put it up because i wasnt happy with it. As for the tune selection it featured my own stuff and brand new exclusive shit from me, chase and status, brookes brothers, sigma and more ... !

anyway, apologies again, probably the last time ill bother doing that after reading this

(buy kryptonite)

: P

Dan Fresh

fair fuckin play mate, you took the time to explain yourself to a bunch of whingebags

People are dissapointed, because someone they may have respected/liked puts on a terrible show, yet they're not allowed to say so?

And if they are, they're a bunch of pricks on a forum?

People are dissapointed, because someone they may have respected/liked puts on a terrible show, yet they're not allowed to say so?

images

And seeing how said DJ actually has his own forum which is probably, nay, definitely, got some pricks on it, I'm sure he understands how it works. I dout Fresh will take any of this too personally

inb4 floods of posts about how we are whining, just because fresh replied.

was a shit set with shit mixing, end of.

And seeing how said DJ actually has his own forum which is probably, nay, definitely, got some pricks on it, I'm sure he understands how it works. I dout Fresh will take any of this too personally

Yeh, that's probably true

I had had about 2 hours sleep after having to call an ambulance out at 3am .. i dont want to go into why, but i havent been well recently; so hence the shades and probably why i forgot my traktor vinyl. had sound coming out of only one side of one deck, so must have sounded pretty horrific. It would have been much easier for me to leave it, but didnt want to let anyone down. I wasnt really that up for doing it anyway but i thought that it might encourage more people to do online sets through dnba and theyve been doing a lot to promote my album so it was the least i could do.

I asked them not to put it up because i wasnt happy with it. As for the tune selection it featured my own stuff and brand new exclusive shit from me, chase and status, brookes brothers, sigma and more ... !

anyway, apologies again, probably the last time ill bother doing that after reading this

(buy kryptonite)

Dan Fresh

(buy kryptonite)

Dan Fresh
So the guys a professional, and rather than not show, he showed up when he was ill.....look at any pro0fessional and they have off days . Despite the opportunity to troll hard here, for once I have to say . fair nuff .

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

PS : would you feel better if I post up a pic of one of my finest poos ? :teeth:

could have been worse, you could have followed through on your way out too, then got caught wanking by someone elses grandma, and finally raped by a load of chavvy wanna be rudebwoys.

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

though some forum memebers would consider that to be a nice day out

(buy kryptonite)

Dan Fresh

So you clearly havnt forgot about the important things comming on here to explain yourself

In time this will be all forgot about and every1 will be singing your praise about a new production or set.

Please dont forget about us tho and go all comercial i think thats what we are all scared of 2bh

B!GUP Fresh

cos i couldnt see you fucking tit lol

god youre fucked if you do fucked if you dont arnt you!

dont know if you read my post but I saw you IN December in ATL after DSL played and I loved your set man. When you are a star you gonna have haters. You know that though, big ups.

Back
Top Bottom