Fresh makes a mess of his DNBTV Live performance

Was he even using the cdj's?
I could only see a laptop, a tiny mixer thingy and the main mixer. Nothing with a pitch control on it though....

ok well not i thought he linked dem to CDJ or something but anyway bruv he didnt do any mother fucking beat matching lets put it that way

I don't understand why people are hating on this thread, just made an observation and wanted to know what other people thought FFS

Still makes good tunes.

Never been a brilliant DJ...

Looks like some bad luck, not being punctual and a hazy memory = some dnbforum hate!

Nah, Fresh still wins.

When Fresh played at our night he fucking SLAMMED it, everyone fucks up once and a while, im sure this is another story to add to his list.

I saw Fresh the first and only time I've been Fabric and he fucking killed it, this was back in 2006 tho

fresh is sick and people do have these days, but i see him at breakology on boxing day just gone and he was using serato, it kept fucking up tho, sounded horrible when it did too, just like some weird digital skipping sound, he played a dubstep mix of heavyweight too!!!

If anyone has tried to put this on their Ipod, on mine it actually spilts the tunes between the headphones, sounds shite, if that makes any sense

Back
Top Bottom