Fresh makes a mess of his DNBTV Live performance

if they do it for free then u shud all stop ur bitching

well like said before, everyone has these days(except AndyC) but you should still try to keep it to a minimum. I mean Fresh is one of the biggest name producers in the game. That said,the new Gold Dust with the vocals should have never seen the light of day,just sayin

its the case with alot of the recorded sets.. takes the piss really

Really? That's the first dnbtv I've herd like it!? Didn't rate the set really too, that heavyweight VIP I don't rate either!

Well up for this RAM dnbtv project thingy tho! Andy won't disappoint!

Anyone see when logan d turned up like half an hour late as well? If they can't be arsed to be there then why are they there? All due respect to logan d but I mean bigger heads like Bryan G have always been on time and pulled off big sets as always.

RAM dnbtv project thingy?
Yeah i read about a RAM dnb arena tv project thingy.......let me have a look for it

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/andy-c-nightlife-5

"Ram are currently embarking on a project with Drum & Bass Arena TV. Breaking the traditional mould of the site, they promise a unique show mixing music and interviews to be produced by legendary Top Of The Pops veteran Chris Cowley. A more academic documentary on the label is currently being edited too."

i've heard FRESH smash it many-a-time but this is shocking!!!!

ive heard better at under 18 DJ comps!!

I had had about 2 hours sleep after having to call an ambulance out at 3am .. i dont want to go into why, but i havent been well recently; so hence the shades and probably why i forgot my traktor vinyl. had sound coming out of only one side of one deck, so must have sounded pretty horrific. It would have been much easier for me to leave it, but didnt want to let anyone down. I wasnt really that up for doing it anyway but i thought that it might encourage more people to do online sets through dnba and theyve been doing a lot to promote my album so it was the least i could do.

I asked them not to put it up because i wasnt happy with it. As for the tune selection it featured my own stuff and brand new exclusive shit from me, chase and status, brookes brothers, sigma and more ... !

anyway, apologies again, probably the last time ill bother doing that after reading this

(buy kryptonite)

: P

Dan Fresh

I had had about 2 hours sleep after having to call an ambulance out at 3am .. i dont want to go into why, but i havent been well recently; so hence the shades and probably why i forgot my traktor vinyl. had sound coming out of only one side of one deck, so must have sounded pretty horrific. It would have been much easier for me to leave it, but didnt want to let anyone down. I wasnt really that up for doing it anyway but i thought that it might encourage more people to do online sets through dnba and theyve been doing a lot to promote my album so it was the least i could do.

I asked them not to put it up because i wasnt happy with it. As for the tune selection it featured my own stuff and brand new exclusive shit from me, chase and status, brookes brothers, sigma and more ... !

anyway, apologies again, probably the last time ill bother doing that after reading this

(buy kryptonite)

Dan Fresh

Legend

(buy kryptonite)

Dan Fresh

That all adds up apart from....
IF THATS TRUE WHY WOULD YOU TAKE OFF YOUR GLASSES HALFWAY IN THE SHOW?!

This is the extent of my detective skills.

Back
Top Bottom