Foxy

Ezee,

Im DJ Konnect and im competing in the random concept/aftershock dj comp, please check the video and leave some feedback, all help and support would be appreciated. Thanx for your time.

Heres the link, hope you like it!

Tracklist:

Shy Fx – Bambaata (Break Remix)
>> S.P.Y – Seeing through shadows
Subterra – Steppaholics
Chase&Status – Smash TV
Noisia – Diplodocus
Rufige Kru – Is this real (Commix remix)
Break – Is this what you want
Noisia – Crank
Break & Survial – Sick
Proxima – Critical Forces
Die – Flash Point
Fierce & C4C – Carrier
Mampi Swift – One finger
S.P.Y – Monochrome
Chase&Status – Take me away
D-Bridge – True romance
Chase&Status – Informer
Commix – Talk to Frank (Break Remix)
Ed Rush & Optical – Pacman (Upbeats Remix)
>> Digital & Spirit – Phantom Force (Spirit Remix)
Spor – Stop it

Ez, interesting read.

Foxy is a good mate of mine and spent a lot of time with him over the last couple of years.

In fact I was with him that NYE for the set someone posted with Hype.

I don't want to comment too much on his personal life but I think it's obvious to anyone who has followed him for a while that he went down the wrong road for a while and did his career no favours in the process.

The NYE thing was a lowpoint, but I think he took a lot of stick for Hype leaving the decks unattended when it was nothing to do with fox at the time. Yeah fox had had a few drinks, but it was NYE and the end of a long night on road celebrating the new year. Fox's big presence is gonna draw attention and unfortunately, he drew attention to the fact he was fucked. Other than that his behaviour on stage was nothing out of the ordinary, if not a little exagerated. his big character has played a part in his performances for years and will for years to come.

Fox is all good now though, back on track and working at getting back to the top which is where he belongs imo. He's not done himself any favours in the past and is paying the price and realising a bad rep sticks like mud and regardless of where he is now, people are gonna remember him for what hes done in the past.

I suggest if you've any doubts and have been a fan in the past you check him out now, he is back on point and working hard.

We're in the process of putting an album together with him, but its early days atm. There is new material in the pipeline so keep your ears peeled and check Foxy out on road. You might be pleasantly surprised.

so why did he do the rewind?

lol

He's done it a thousand times before and will no doubt do it again

like I said, it really wasn't out of character.

It's all part of his act and anybody familiar with him will have seen it many times before, this certainly wasnt the first time he's rewound one of hypes tunes.

ive never liked the guy, thats just my opinion though

youve got to give him credit tho because hes been in the game a long time..............

Back
Top Bottom