Foxy

i wouldn't get too worked up about it
and i don't think he'll be issuing an apology any time soon

"fuck off" too foxy is what "semi automatic" is to eksman

I think your all gay you wouldn't stop anything Dr Neura Foxy would slap the shit outta you son!

Back on topic Foxy is huge!!!!!!!

Fatman D is even huger!!!!!!!!!!

shut up.

It don't matter how big you are.

they both are pretty lame...i used to rate them both but now i dont

Used??????

Your 16 what raves you been to??

just cos the lads 16 an possibly (i was goin to raves well before i was 16 so it wudn't suprise me if he has too) aint been ravin yet doen't mean he aint entitled to his own opinion on mcs mate, last time i checked it was actually possible to listen to drum outside of a rave ;)

Foxys a fuckin sick mc (as is fatman n resta nu breed), always has been and still is...one of the few longer standin mcs who actually has come up with sum decent new chats in the past few years...if anythin goin downhill its the quality of tunes in the main room at raves....whether he a prick or not or not he stil got a unique rough n rugged style that powers up the dancefloor like none other. Saw him at Nicky Blackmarket & Fatman D's birthday bash the other week at herbal...was on the mic for a bit but was more there 2 party

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Owp0uA1qBp4

Used??????

Your 16 what raves you been to??
i
i have been listening to drum and bass ever since i first heard a tape my mum was playin when i was about 5. i used to run around the room goin mad to those mad amen breaks. i used to buy alot of pack round 2003. foxy was one of my fav mcs back then. i havent listened to a recent set of his cos i aint been able to get any recently as i can only go on the internet on a ps3. I used to goto a few illegal raves with my dad and sometimes with my mum, but i stopped cos my mum settled down and my dad passed away.... i have only been to one legal rave foxy wernt there bu fun, eks, skibadee and IC3 where there.

IC3 was f my fave there cos he gave it a good party vibe. Fun was sick aswell cos he is funny as fuck and one of the best mc's at the moment.

who are u anyway

you must be on something if you feel for rewinding hypes' decks by yourself in front of a sold out NEC crowd! plus he just looks off it its bait lol

I don't get why he's been saying for years 'who wants a revolution'.....?

does that mean he wants to get political, or is it just pure waffle

Back
Top Bottom