Forthcoming Vision / Invisible / Division

is it just one tune or is it backed with another or an ep?
edit: wait is outer edges an album? OH FUCK ME WE'RE IN FOR IT

Last edited:
Yeah I played that song and forgot I was even listening to a new Noisia track. Hopefully Outer Edges turns out to be an album title as well as that of the tour

i expected more - after all it's noisia.
if it would've been an ID i would've never guessed it was noisia.

Come on your playing it down, the mixdown on that tune is phat, proper weighty
But that's it really. amazing arrangement, stupid mixdown but a lack of much actual music or narrative.

it actually reminds me quite a bit of omnivore, but that has a really sick rhythm based hook thing going on, sounds really unique, Anomaly's composition is actually pretty cheese.

But that's it really. amazing arrangement, stupid mixdown but a lack of much actual music or narrative.

it actually reminds me quite a bit of omnivore, but that has a really sick rhythm based hook thing going on, sounds really unique, Anomaly's composition is actually pretty cheese.

Not everything has to be super crazy and complex all the time, this a straight up banger that'll slay the dance. Which is what it's really all about if you actually left your bedroom.

:teeth:

I recently passed my Neuroscience degree & to celebrate I posted pics of myself on social media, wearing a cerise pink mankini, masturbating in time to the Fre4knc tune off this.

Man I'm such a behenchod.

I recently passed my Neuroscience degree & to celebrate I posted pics of myself on social media, wearing a cerise pink mankini, masturbating in time to the Fre4knc tune off this.

eb06d9b3dafb4e20eff3e669b0eb4037d57c810aeef24405d959d530d3cb4504.jpg

It sounds ridiculous, but can confirm this is true. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom