Forthcoming Vision / Invisible / Division

"The Upbeats present Dungeon, the first track from De-Evolution, a series of 3 releases to be dispersed throughout 2016 by Noisia’s flagship Vision label with part I is set for release 22nd April."

ukf.com/news/the-upbeats-announce-de-evolution-series/15589

This track goes off, they gave this the rewind last time I seen them play

"The Upbeats present Dungeon, the first track from De-Evolution, a series of 3 releases to be dispersed throughout 2016 by Noisia’s flagship Vision label with part I is set for release 22nd April."

ukf.com/news/the-upbeats-announce-de-evolution-series/15589

Also from that, it says they're experimenting with releasing music this way instead of as an album. So if Vision is releasing two albums this year, and there won't be an Upbeats album... what are they gonna be?!

Also from that, it says they're experimenting with releasing music this way instead of as an album. So if Vision is releasing two albums this year, and there won't be an Upbeats album... what are they gonna be?!

well, i guess we can count De-Evolution as an album (kinda). maybe they intended to realease it as an album back when the UKF article was put together anyway? but if you're right things are gonna be interesting this year :D

Last edited:
How I read it it was they're doing vol 1 maybe someone else doing vol 2.& 3 another thought was maybe this is a digital project maybe me though mi heads a shed at the mo

Division EP 002 - April 29th

Featuring tracks by:
Posij
Signs
Bleep Bloop
ARKTKT
Former
Noisia & Poly/Mony

l-7KEcdDHlE.jpg

the fact that they're withholding Noisia x Ivy Lab collab #2 from VA EP 002 makes me hope the next LP Noisia are hopefully working on is going to be multigenre Neurofunk/Halftime/Beats stuff, similar to when they were into this whole Electro/Division thing when they wrote Split The Atom.

https://www.noisia.nl/store/release/invsb020-various-artists-ep-vinyl/

VA Invisible ep 20 - out 13th May 2016

New VA EP on Invisible featuring a much anticipated track by UK based Italian producer Disprove, the return of Russian and German duos Abstract Elements and Survey plús a cheeky one from Subtension.

Tracklist:
A. Disprove - Call The Shots
B. Abstract Elements - Curcuma
C. Survey - You Wonder
D. Subtension - Cobalt Blue

Label: Invisible Recordings
Calalog number: INVSB020
Release date: 2016-05-13
Format: 2 x 12" vinyl

Sounding nice

Really liking Abstract Elements' sound, Uranus was one of my favourite tracks of last year.

Really liking Abstract Elements' sound, Uranus was one of my favourite tracks of last year.

They have been sick since day one even before exit snapped them up. We were really lucky to have them grace on some of our releases.
Abysmal Depth, Fourth Dimension, Essence Of Time, Acid Coke, Saturn... honestly they make some of the most unique music in the scene.

acid coke - one of my all time favorites

really vibing on the curcuma and cobalt blue

They have been sick since day one even before exit snapped them up. We were really lucky to have them grace on some of our releases.
Abysmal Depth, Fourth Dimension, Essence Of Time, Acid Coke, Saturn... honestly they make some of the most unique music in the scene.

Bloody love Saturn, going for it almost every time I play out vinyl.

acid coke - one of my all time favorites

really vibing on the curcuma and cobalt blue

Bloody love Saturn, going for it almost every time I play out vinyl.
Let's not forget this one, signature sounds of Bop & Diagram!

Back
Top Bottom