First Dnb track! Give me your thought.

were already involved in making music before? for a first track its very good good, as a track just on its own merit i think its not so good.

Thx for your opinion! I know i gotta find my own sound and all that.. But is there something you feel like ive missed in the song? Ive been makin electro and some dubstep before.

Just listening now, I really like it, sounds like my kind of thing. Okay it's pretty simple, but as a first track I think it's a nicely put together. I also like the little old school sample you've used before the drop. I think if you keep at it you could be creating some beautiful sounds. ;)

For your first dnb tune, it's sounding pretty good. Not really my cup of tea but not bad at all. Like the high synths you've used throughout. Could do with some variation, particularly the drums and, like you say, needs some sub low. Other than that, sounding good.

Just listening now, I really like it, sounds like my kind of thing. Okay it's pretty simple, but as a first track I think it's a nicely put together. I also like the little old school sample you've used before the drop. I think if you keep at it you could be creating some beautiful sounds. ;)

Cool thanks man! :)

its obviously not your first track but maybe your first dnb one thats for sure , i find it very plain and repetative, the bass should flow a little bit more and not so quantised, personally i think it sounds nice and youve got the equilsation down well but all together i just really dont like your bass or melody , it just sounds too happy and simple.

BUT

amazing first attempt

Your first track i really don't believe that,but it is not bad it is quite good i like drums on this,also nice beat,but overall it is little bit repetitive;)

yeah this is great musically!! lovely sounds/ but the techniques need some work. absolutly loving the instruments and guitar/piano, but your drums needs some serious work which will take time!

yeah this is great musically!! lovely sounds/ but the techniques need some work. absolutly loving the instruments and guitar/piano, but your drums needs some serious work which will take time!

Thanks alot! im also not sure about the drums, are they to aggressive for this type of song? And at 1.51, is it to "thin"?

Not really good production, or mixdown really, drums dont punch and it doesent really flow as nice as it should, but u have chosen some nice samples

Not really good production, or mixdown really, drums dont punch and it doesent really flow as nice as it should, but u have chosen some nice samples
Thanks for the comment! I gonna spend a lot of time to get the drums to fit perfect with the track but im starting to think the drums are nearly to punchy for this track! I should like make them more smooth

the punchy drums could work but you would have to do them well bro, imo you havnt succeeded with this drum kit - they sound flat in the mix and pretty damn lifeless atm they need to come forward - they need EQ and maybe compression (like i seem to tell everyone)

yeah maybe smoother drums would suit this type of vibe easier but either way dude ur on the right track but the drums are gonna take a while, i dont think you can just make the perfect drums when you start out its not that simple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom